Team Avolition
Cidian

بلدي الجهاد

Error    1334

I may not know what trolling is exactly (in your mind at least), but i don't really care. After all.....why are we fighting about this again? oh right, you cared about a seemingly useless reply that i made on a post that i didn't realize was made in April. Why do you care? I really would like to know this. I mean come on, what does it have to do with you? Are you really that bored? Am I really that interesting to pick on? What is it that's making this whole useless conversation matter at all to you?

if only i cared for the over 9001th people that have "trolled"(using that term loosely)me,only ending up blocking me.If only i cared so much about my inbox filled with retardation about Furrys,ponys,Trolls,Halofag,codfags,ect. only to reply to them "TL;DR".

[ ]-this is how much i care for your "seemingly useless reply"

1.why do i care?

i just fucking said "did you really just bump this fucking 4 month old thread?" then you call me out for "Trollin'" when clearly i am not even trolling. (LET ME TURN ON my sarcasm next time maybe that will hide my "troll post)

2.what does it have to do with me?

read the first one,you continued to reply with retardation.

3.am i really that bored?

maybe,yes it's 10 PM haven't gotten any sleep.

4.are you really that interesting to pick on?

Ugh,no?-gaben

5.does this "argument" matter to me?

why the hell would it matter?

Fact that i never really -rep people,only retards,and people who tick me off when i am nice to them.

EDIT:Dude.....no need to upvote me....it's just a post......

Edited by HatsuneMiku
  • Upvote 1

BipolarBear    281

I may not know what trolling is exactly (in your mind at least), but i don't really care. After all.....why are we fighting about this again? oh right, you cared about a seemingly useless reply that i made on a post that i didn't realize was made in April. Why do you care? I really would like to know this. I mean come on, what does it have to do with you? Are you really that bored? Am I really that interesting to pick on? What is it that's making this whole useless conversation matter at all to you?

Dude. You've got a good rep.

Please try to keep it that way. (=l

true...actually i was thinking about deleting all those posts that i can. i mean, like i said, why do i care at all.

Well, it's up you. Just remember: The last thing you'd want to do right now is piss off a well-loved user such as Hatsune and have everyone turn on you. =P

victorycry    3

if only i cared for the over 9001th people that have "trolled"(using that term loosely)me,only ending up blocking me.If only i cared so much about my inbox filled with retardation about Furrys,ponys,Trolls,Halofag,codfags,ect. only to reply "TL;DR".

[ ]-this is how much i care for your "seemingly useless reply"

1.why do i care?

i just fucking said "did you really just bump this fucking 4 month old thread?" then you call me out for "Trollin'" when clearly i am not even trolling.

2.what does it have to do with me?

read the first one,you continued to reply with retardation.

3.am i really that bored?

maybe,yes it's 10 PM

4.are you really that interesting to pick on?

Ugh,no?-gaben

5.does this "argument" matter to me?

why the hell would it matter?

Fact that i never really -rep people,only retards,and people who tick me off when i am nice to them.

lol.....i guess you could be right. sorry if i pointed it out that you were trolling. I'm not having a good week at all. so what do you say we stop this right now, i really dont feel like fighting with anyone right now. And if you were trying to be nice, i didn't realize it. sorry about that too.

• Upvote 2

dejordzta    1687

PLS TO BE NOT BUMPING, ARGUING OR TROLLING ON OLD THREADS, KTHNX.

Thread locked to preserve Cidian's arabccnessishness.

• Upvote 1