Team Avolition
InSanity

[Insert Creative Introduction Here]

InSanity    8

Well thanks! I would give you one, if I knew how, for having Hobbes as your avatar.

Well thanks! I would give you one, if I knew how, for having Hobbes as your avatar.

Just click on the up arrow over there. ----->

Welcome to the forums, you seem pleasant. :3

• Upvote 1

cossacave    405

Hobbes is amazing, is he not? :3

(It's the blue button in the bottom right of any post. The gray one is -rep. :) Have fun with that.)

• Upvote 1

InSanity    8

Just click on the up arrow over there. ----->

Welcome to the forums, you seem pleasant. :3

Ahh thank you so much! I will keep a note of that!

Hobbes is amazing, is he not? :3

(It's the blue button in the bottom right of any post. The gray one is -rep. :) Have fun with that.)

Hobbes is personally my favorite. Brings back my childhood.

• Upvote 1

InSanity    8

Hi! Really now?

Yes.

You seem like someone who could put up a conversation that makes sense, unlike 40% of new people.

Well, first I read forum rules like a smart person. So that's what helps me.

Sexyperson99    358

Hi! Really now?

Yes.

You seem like someone who could put up a conversation that makes sense, unlike 40% of new people.

Well, first I read forum rules like a smart person. So that's what helps me.

You also didn't post "HEYYY CAN I JOIN TEAM AVO PLEAZZ" or "Can I have Reliant?" So, it greatly shows your intelligence level and which from the looks of it is very high.

Matdo    148

You look like you will make a fine addition to the forums! You can tell that this is someone who actually read the rules and uses full sentences. +1 rep from me!

InSanity    8

You also didn't post "HEYYY CAN I JOIN TEAM AVO PLEAZZ" or "Can I have Reliant?" So, it greatly shows your intelligence level and which from the looks of it is very high.

Yea...I'm not that devoted.

You look like you will make a fine addition to the forums! You can tell that this is someone who actually read the rules and uses full sentences. +1 rep from me!

Thank you! I like this place. I can tell I'm with my kind :D

Edited by InSanity

lildragon96    8

I like you, so you have earned an actual welcoming message from me, instead of the one I already put that I just post everywhere:

Welcome to the forums. I can't wait to see you around, you seem pretty cool.

I may have just possibly, accidentally added plus one rep to you from me. Don't tell anyone, it'll be our little secret ;P

Edited by lildragon96
  • Upvote 1

InSanity    8

I like you, so you have earned an actual welcoming message from me, instead of the one I already put that I just post everywhere:

Welcome to the forums. I can't wait to see you around, you seem pretty cool.

I may have just possibly, accidentally added plus one rep to you from me. Don't tell anyone, it'll be our little secret ;P

Well that's awesome! Oh that rep thing...dont' worry. I slipped a few clicks too.

Joeyfool    12

You are an awesome addition! :) Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around the forums from time to time. :D

EDIT: Lol 69th post....I'm too immature....

Edited by Joeyfool

dakman    182

Seems like an alright guy, but be wary: These forums have a way of corrupting normal people.