Team Avolition
InSanity

[Insert Creative Introduction Here]

InSanity    8

Hello. I am InSanity.

I'm not really insane, but call me if you wish. I've recently seen a couple of the teamavolition's videos, which got me laughing. I just want to take a look on how things are on the forum. That's all I have to say, really...I could be forgetting something but I'll remember another time. So catch you around the forum then. Ciao.

InSanity is out.

• Upvote 3

ghskilla    89

Welcome to the forums.

Edited by ghskilla

generic    1056

Welcome. You're the first person tonight who hasn't asked to join the team in your intro, so I like you already. Enjoy the forums!

InSanity    8

WEll, that is because I'm smart and read the rules/FAQs. Plus, considering the work of being stealthy and such, I'm not that great. I can be stealthy...just not in minecraft.

_zee_    87

[insert a creative way of insulting OP here]

D4rk_Leg3nd    59

Welcome...

Your name is very close to the name of the person who stole our limbs. Maybe we could send you in to retrieve them.

I was about to say that! Not the last part though. InSanity sounds a lot like nsanidy (admin on the forums).

lildragon96    8

Welcome aboard the Avolition Express. On your left, you'll see Niiyu's rape dungeons, and on your right, you'll see the Grieftasian Taxes Office. Be sure to pay yours on time, or you may lose your permission to own limbs. Oh, we appear to have arrived. Have a nice stay!

Welcome...

Your name is very close to the name of the person who stole our limbs. Maybe we could send you in to retrieve them.

yes... That would be quite nice to have them back

IronWords    108

Welcome...

yes... That would be quite nice to have them back

You mean you guys dont walk on your stubs now?

Matdo    148

I miss my limbs :/ Anyway, [insert a witty comment to say welcome to the forums]

Cytomek    64

Welcome to the forums! Don't mind zee, he's always like this. *tisktisk* I'm always cleaning up your messes Zee. Anyways, have fun!

Sexyperson99    358

You actually seem like an awesome person! You're very smart by the looks of it. So, welcome to the forums, you're a wonderful addition.

InSanity    8

Thank you all, and I'm guessing the limbs is an inside joke with in this forum?

Anyways, whenever I join a forum I always use this title. It's the best way to be friendly and funny at the same time.

bones9302    579

Welcome to the forums. I love your name too, it reminds me of a certain game I am particularly fond of.

generic    1056

Thank you all, and I'm guessing the limbs is an inside joke with in this forum?

Anyways, whenever I join a forum I always use this title. It's the best way to be friendly and funny at the same time.

Yeah it is. One of our admins, nsanidy, (whose profile picture is the Grinch,) changed the member title of everyone who posted on Christmas, or at least that's what I think happened. Your mini-lesson on forum lore for the day. :)

InSanity    8

Interesting. I really like this place. I can't wait to see more.

• Upvote 1