Team Avolition
Keffin

Pokemon Black and White 2

Skell    217

I'll buy a pokémon game when they add all the pokémon to it. It doesn't feel like a true collection, when not even the original 150 pokémons are available. I find it a big lose of one of the most enjoyable things about pokémon when pokémons gets taken out and replaced instead of expanding on the universe even future.

Also, Pokémon mmorpg will have to happen one day. With expansions adding more and more pokémons until they all are available. It would be perfect.

LikeABoss    0

Pokemon will end soon because, what other things are there to add? 100 more pokemon or something? Pokemon is just starting to turn out like MW3 to me, just a polished-up version with no new dynamic stuff.

Really? I am sick and tired of all of the hate surronding game series retaining the same gameplay. Good game series don't fix what isn't broken, but refine and tweak it to make it perfect (or closer to perfection). Look at the Pokemon, Mario, Legend of Zelda, Elder Scrolls, Assassin's Creed, Halo, Battlefield and Call of Duty series. They have never changed the core gameplay. They have added and removed and changed some things, but all of the games still have the same core gameplay/style (not counting spin offs or side games, of course). They sell millions of copies of each game in each series, but yet people just bitch and moan about how it is the same. It's still fun, and it isn't broken, so they shouldn't fix it. If you don't like the same core gameplay/style, then don't buy the game, or if you don't want to play an updated version of the same game with a different story or different game mechanics, then don't buy it. But don't bitch and moan about how they didn't change every part of the game to your liking.

MuffinSeeker    629

Pokemon will end soon because, what other things are there to add? 100 more pokemon or something? Pokemon is just starting to turn out like MW3 to me, just a polished-up version with no new dynamic stuff.

Really? I am sick and tired of all of the hate surronding game series retaining the same gameplay. Good game series don't fix what isn't broken, but refine and tweak it to make it perfect (or closer to perfection). Look at the Pokemon, Mario, Legend of Zelda, Elder Scrolls, Assassin's Creed, Halo, Battlefield and Call of Duty series. They have never changed the core gameplay. They have added and removed and changed some things, but all of the games still have the same core gameplay/style (not counting spin offs or side games, of course). They sell millions of copies of each game in each series, but yet people just bitch and moan about how it is the same. It's still fun, and it isn't broken, so they shouldn't fix it. If you don't like the same core gameplay/style, then don't buy the game, or if you don't want to play an updated version of the same game with a different story or different game mechanics, then don't buy it. But don't bitch and moan about how they didn't change every part of the game to your liking.

The problem is this: Indie game company tries something new. People buy it because it stands out as something unique. Company makes FIVE BILLION SEQUELS based off the same formula to rake in money. The only good games are the first ones and big companies should feel bad for sticking to their comfort zone.

WhatsCS    1265

The only new Pokemon game I enjoyed was Pearl, other than that I prefer The original three or the remake of green and red. I agree with everyone when they say that the dev. needs to give up on the current story line and go evil. I'm over saving the world, I want to destroy it...

Dally    0

I actually can't wait for the new game. I enjoyed the story of Pokemon Black and White and hope to see the sequel will be as good, if not, better.