Team Avolition
Quintessence

I'm a Quintessence

Fatty - Yes you may call me Quinzy^^ A lot of people are coming up with their own names as the time rolls on and that one is also cute :P

Yay! I am happy. Wait until Nessy(Nessosin on the forums) makes his way over here, he loves making names for people. I'm glad you think it's cute, Quinzy. I hope to see you post around more. :D

You will see me around^^ I mean, my schedule just loves to fill up on me at the most inappropriate of times, but I can try my best to talk with my new friends :)

You will see me around^^ I mean, my schedule just loves to fill up on me at the most inappropriate of times, but I can try my best to talk with my new friends :)

This pleases me.

WhatsCS    1265

WhatsCS - The most sound I have ever made was breathing, and it's fine that you're interested^^ I'm just telling you right now it's not really that interesting XD

But... But... IT IS!!! Have you ever wanted to make a sound but couldn't? Gawd I feel so intrusive...

Dewey    638
Aww, thank you. You seem pretty awesome as well Niiyu, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine :)

Nope. Niiyu is a complete bitch.

Niiyu    1234
Aww, thank you. You seem pretty awesome as well Niiyu, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine :)

WHAT. D:< I am not. ; ~~ ;

• Downvote 2

Nessosin    705

Fatty - Yes you may call me Quinzy^^ A lot of people are coming up with their own names as the time rolls on and that one is also cute :P

Yay! I am happy. Wait until Nessy(Nessosin on the forums) makes his way over here, he loves making names for people. I'm glad you think it's cute, Quinzy. I hope to see you post around more. :D

Quality Insurance.

EDIT: Nickname is Suzanne.

Edited by Nessosin

Dewey    638

WHAT. D:< I am not. ; ~~ ;

Liar.

tom3po    0

glad to meet you, im relatively new as well, but love welcoming people anyway XD. i used to know sign language, but i was really yound and forgot all of it by the time i turned 14 :( looking at learning it again though. enkoy your time here, most everyone is super cool and nice :)

cheers

Sorry XD College tests.

In any case, I know Niiyu isn't a bitch Dewey :P Nice to meet you anyway.

It's also great to see so many great welcomes from people, even if it went a little off track :)

O bby ;)

You know it ;)

Dewey    638

Sorry XD College tests.

It's also great to see so many great welcomes from people, even if it went a little off track :)

O bby ;)

You know it ;)

Sorry, typo. I meant to say she's completely MY bitch.

Niiyu    1234

Sorry XD College tests.

O bby ;)

You know it ;)

I am. <3 ; ~~ ;

• Downvote 2

Niiyu    1234

Can you make her let me out of her van then? Please Dewey? D:

NOPEEEEEEEE. :DDDDDDDD

• Downvote 2

Dewey    638

DEWEY!!! Niiyu is getting out of control. D:

I swear, the more I beat her, the more she goes crazy. I don't know what to do with her anymore. I can't kill her with kindness, because I don't even know how to be kind. It's a lost cause.

mmjtnist    64

I swear, the more I beat her, the more she goes crazy. I don't know what to do with her anymore. I can't kill her with kindness, because I don't even know how to be kind. It's a lost cause.

To control her, You have to ask her to make a sammich for you.

Niiyu    1234

What. All I ever do is love you. :C

• Downvote 2

Dewey    638

What. All I ever do is love you. :C

You keep trying to stick your fingers in places they do not belong. Enjoy the 12" I jam in your rectum. Stay the fuck out of mine.

• Upvote 2