Team Avolition
Quintessence

I'm a Quintessence

Hello everyone, I don't expect this to get much attention but I thought I'd make an intro so people at least know a little bit about me. First off, so that I don't need to run into this issue, my name is Katelyn. You can call me Kate or Katelyn if you'd like, but I'd prefer you just use my username or whatever short hand version people decide to use. I'm 20 years old and have only recently started watching the aVo griefing videos, which I will say right now has already brought me much amusement. While halfway watching an episode I decided to check the channel and noticed the forum, so I decided to join in order to better get to know people of the community. I do have a skype as well as some of the other voice chat servers because I've had friends that use them, but I only ever type because I've been mute since birth.

Aside from that I'll just be happy to get to know most of you, and I hope that you can all come to like me as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll answer what I can.

(Also, only fan comment I'll make, kudos to Krysk for learning to code at such a young age. I know I never could.)

• Upvote 2

Niiyu    1234

Hello there. :3 You seem pretty awesome possum. I hope we can become good friends! :DD

• Downvote 2

Niiyu    1234

Aww, thank you. You seem pretty awesome as well Niiyu, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine :)

:3 Awhh. <3 So tell me. What kind of things do you like? >:3

• Downvote 2

Well I'm a big fan of instrumental music, with my favorite instrumental artist being Joe Satriani (before he joined Chicken Foot)

Other then that I really enjoy reading and writing. My current favorite author is Anne Rice. I just love Lestat^^ I've also been known to do a little acting, but given my limitations I've only been given 2 parts in my lifetime. What about you? What do you like?

And thank you Disturb, but it's Ma'm :P

Niiyu    1234

Well I'm a big fan of instrumental music, with my favorite instrumental artist being Joe Satriani (before he joined Chicken Foot)

Other then that I really enjoy reading and writing. My current favorite author is Anne Rice. I just love Lestat^^ I've also been known to do a little acting, but given my limitations I've only been given 2 parts in my lifetime. What about you? What do you like?

And thank you Disturb, but it's Ma'm :P

I read an Anne Rice book once. About the Mayfairs. Was veeeeryy interesting, but a good read.

Well, I like korean pop music, comedians from Comedy Central, and I used to play the trumpet pretty well but I haven't touched it in years. I'm a full time student and a part time bagger. I prefer a weekend of anime and snacks but I also like to go ice skating or to theme parks. :3 My favorite flower is either the rose or water lily, and I play nerdy video games in my spare time. :3

There! Now we can begin a beautiful friendship of qtness! c:

• Downvote 2

I read an Anne Rice book once. About the Mayfairs. Was veeeeryy interesting, but a good read.

Well, I like korean pop music, comedians from Comedy Central, and I used to play the trumpet pretty well but I haven't touched it in years. I'm a full time student and a part time bagger. I prefer a weekend of anime and snacks but I also like to go ice skating or to theme parks. :3 My favorite flower is either the rose or water lily, and I play nerdy video games in my spare time. :3

There! Now we can begin a beautiful friendship of qtness! c:

Lol, a very beautiful relationship :P I used to play the violin for some time, but since it was rented I lost it after middle school and could never get enough money to buy my own :( I watch a little bit of anime as well, with my favorite being Angel Beats. It's just so sad, but I like stories like that. Theme parks are alright, but I was never a fan of some of the faster rides XD As for games I tend to do those a lot, as well as surf online because it's a lot easier to relate to people here and have a voice of my own. Otherwise I'm just swearing at my friends in sign language for being tards >.< Though recently I haven't been able to play much because my big pc died TT_TT So now I have a borrowed laptop and most of my time has been spent on youtube... Hopefully it'll get fixed though.

WhatsCS    1265

I am interested about the mute part. I'm sorry if that seems too personal but I have never understood why people are like that and I am quite curious. Also, welcome, no harm is meant.

No no it's fine, I've lived with it my entire life, I can be a big girl when asked about it :P But to tell you the truth it's nothing exciting, just genetics.

WhatsCS    1265

No no it's fine, I've lived with it my entire life, I can be a big girl when asked about it :P But to tell you the truth it's nothing exciting, just genetics.

Oh, ok. Have you ever made a sound or is it very restrictive? I find this shit super interesting, I love how the brain works and the little things that can "go wrong."

Piffles    13

Welcome! I dunno if kittens are still allowed.

SEEING AS WHALES HAVE BEEN OUTLAWED

Phoenix76653    86

Seeing as Piffles appears to have given up, take a free kitten from ME! :D

kitten.jpg

Massive image. Problem moderators?

• Upvote 1

Piffles    13

Seeing as Piffles appears to have given up, take a free kitten from ME! :D

kitten.jpg

Massive image. Problem moderators?

I would have but i'm not sure if they're still allow considering the whale...

Wow so many replies XD Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome^^ In order of those who asked questions though-

WhatsCS - The most sound I have ever made was breathing, and it's fine that you're interested^^ I'm just telling you right now it's not really that interesting XD

Phoenix - Awwwww!

Fatty - Yes you may call me Quinzy^^ A lot of people are coming up with their own names as the time rolls on and that one is also cute :P

Starberry - That's awesome! We need more of those to be honest. I mean, I don't mind typing or writing, but it's so much easier for me to use sign language. But, much like hidden messages between other languages, I can make fun of people without them knowing it ;) It's a lot of fun to be honest.