Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
thetruefanboi

[MOD] Minecraft 1.0.0 MobGrinder Bot BETA v1

Matdo    148

Quick question: Is it intentional to have a nuker in the pastebin? I thought that you were just posting the src for the auto hit.

bloons3    46

Oh damn.

This goes against the 'No Spoonfeeding' Rule that he self imposes on himself.

#
					if (player.username.equalsIgnoreCase("grandysong1") || player.username.equalsIgnoreCase("bandosl0lz")) {
#
					auraTarget = null;

ololo

X3 I read grandysong1 as grandaddysong.

(to scrubs, if you edit those two if statements you wont attack certain people.)

rakiru    2713

Oh damn.

This goes against the 'No Spoonfeeding' Rule that he self imposes on himself.

It's in the releases section for a reason.

thetruefanboi    312

Oh my god, my thread has been overrun by a bloons3 and a MrJimmy.

Yes, it's been updated for 1.2.5, which is why you clearly see 1.2.5 in the title and not 1.0.0.

I'm sorry for spoonfeeding, I didn't realize you wanted to skid code that badly. Well, your loss for skidding code off the releases section, it will just result in you remaining a complete retard.

And idunno about the nuker in the pastebin, but it's most likely broken anyway. I'll check it out.

Sorry I haven't been updating this recently, I have a weird habit of starting from scratch on all my projects every time Minecraft updates, which has been a lot recently. I'm actually working on it just a little now, and I should have it done some time soon. No promises though, because the last time I posted in this thread I said the release would be in a few days. That was a month or two ago. So really the ETA on the update depends on what I feel like doing at the time and when Jeb_ feels like updating. I give anyone who knows how to modify the code permission to update it for their use of course...

Edited by thetruefanboi