Team Avolition
QWERTY

The Completely Inappropriate Thread returns

QWERTY    7

I thought over that people might have wanted to post in the old CIT but it's now locked. To let then do that, I have opened a new one. Let's restart it again.

You thought I was kidding, didn't you?

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and I decided that perhaps you people may be mature enough to handle this discussion. What's your sexuality? Do you have any fetishes?

So I guess I'll say that I'm straight and I have a fetish for petite girls, boobs (big enough to fit snug into my hand), and a small foot fetish. I'm not that creepy dude who smells them. I'm actually a masseur who massages feet every once in a while for extra money. It's an odd job basically.

Crimzen    1

I'll have sex with pretty much anyone, I have extremely low standards when it comes to women

• Downvote 1

QWERTY    7

I'll have sex with pretty much anyone, I have extremely low standards when it comes to women

Yes, but do you have any part you like best? Boobs, ass, what?

Crimzen    1

Yes, but do you have any part you like best? Boobs, ass, what?

depends on the person

if they're tall then boobs

if they're short, then ass

Gawd60    22
Posted · Hidden by Tricolore, December 18, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by Tricolore, December 18, 2011 - No reason given

131824620529.jpg

komilatte    405

I thought the previous thread was locked because of everyone talking about their masturbation habits and wet dreams.

O_M_E_G_A    37

I thought the previous thread was locked because of everyone talking about their masturbation habits and wet dreams.

Now it can be different if people can control themselves and not go overboard by reading this thread.

Kub    1037

Now it can be different if people can control themselves and not go overboard by reading this thread.

I thought the thread was locked because omega put in a little to much information in his posts.

O_M_E_G_A    37

I thought the thread was locked because omega put in a little to much information in his posts.

I'm just going to hold back this time. It wasn't just me, but some other people have gone too far too. If those people will act logically, then this won't be locked.

About 50% of people posted too much information because they were horny, and looked for someone to join in on their posts. You act differently when you're horny because chemicals are activated in your brain's "pleasure center" or hypothalamus, where chemicals mingle to affect your behavior. Those chemicals are dopamine and certain endorphins, and it creates pleasure, making you crave more. This proves so.

Those chemicals can be resisted from entering the hypothalamus by thinking logically before you act. Use the method of decision making: 1) State the situation. 2) List possible outcomes of the engaging the situation, positive and negative. 3) Chart out the cons and pros and decide which has more negative/positive outcomes. 4) Choose the balance with the most outcomes.

Edited by O_M_E_G_A

zebser    1078

Red hair. Geeky. Not to tall. Tattoos, but not everywhere, just one or two small ones. Glasses. Colored highlights but only one color at a time, or just hair that is an unnatural color (blue, pink, green). Hair should be shoulder length or longer, unless it is a bob.

Not too skinny, if they are too skinny I'm afraid any children would be born at something like 2 lbs. Freckles. Petite. No facial piercings.

Lynx OGrady    406

Im a Single white male between the ages of 18 ans 25 and...oh wait, thats an insurance rate decider O.o

Im a straight male. Big boobs are my thing. I can go for other girls if they dont fit that, like the girls who have a little meat on their bones. "a little meat on their bones" doesnt mean fat, it means girls who are curvy, not the anorexic 90lb and under chicks that hollywood has bred.

One way to look at it, i lik women who have something to shake on the dance floor. You guys want an example? Look up Christina Hendricks

wetworker000    14

Red hair. Geeky. Not to tall. Tattoos, but not everywhere, just one or two small ones. Glasses. Colored highlights but only one color at a time, or just hair that is an unnatural color (blue, pink, green). Hair should be shoulder length or longer, unless it is a bob.

Not too skinny, if they are too skinny I'm afraid any children would be born at something like 2 lbs. Freckles. Petite. No facial piercings.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Qwonny    51

Girls are fuckin' awesome, but guys are hot. It's like, how do you choose between holding a sweet girl in your arms and looking into her eyes, and between being held by a guy from behind, and you can feel his stubble and his heartbeat, and smell his cologne

/endcheez

Seriously though. I like scratching, biting, any sort of thing as long as not too much blood is drawn. Scars aren't the nicest thing to keep around, so yeah. I adore curly hair, on both sexes, longer the better but not toooooooo long. I like curvy chicks, but I also looooove petite girls. Wide hips and thighs are super hot, and tits I don't care much about. For guys I like broad shoulders and strong arms. Don't care for abs because I don't want to snuggle with a washing board, but I'm not into overweight people.

Either very dark hair or very light, I don't like inbetween. I adore brown eyes.

WhoopiGoldberg    1184

I like women with meat on them. Not fat, but muscle-ish (like a gymnast) so that they're not so skinny that they look like they'll break.

Other than that, anything really.

CARVERitUP    4995

I've never dated or done anything with a blonde in my entire life. I'm not even kidding. I started to wonder if it was just a thing where coincidentally blondes I've had the "opportunity" with just didn't like me, but I realized shortly that I just have this strange attraction to brunettes.

Really, I have this serious attraction to brunettes.

Disturb    286

Definantly straight.

I'm not picky, as long as there DECENT to say the least.

And a nice pair of boobs go a long way.

Edited by Disturb

AmericasHat    26

I've never dated or done anything with a blonde in my entire life. I'm not even kidding. I started to wonder if it was just a thing where coincidentally blondes I've had the "opportunity" with just didn't like me, but I realized shortly that I just have this strange attraction to brunettes.

So, your mother was a brunette then? /freud'd

• Upvote 1

CARVERitUP    4995

Not sure whether serious or the joke just kind of flew right over me.

Veridis    14

Not sure whether serious or the joke just kind of flew right over me.

It was a joke about the theory from Sigmund Freud that all boys hold unconscious sexual feelings for their mothers and that they seek women that remind them of their mothers.

This is a theory coming from the same guy who hypothesized that women are jealous of our penises.

But, I mean, who wouldn't be? They're kind of awesome.

zebser    1078

Strangely, my mother is nearly the opposite of the ideal woman that I described.

Veridis    14

This is a theory coming from the same guy who hypothesized that women are jealous of our penises.

But, I mean, who wouldn't be? They're kind of awesome.

The theory is actually quite complex and is more detailed than the fact that they are jealous of our penises.

Back on topic, girls with blonde hair. Doesn't need to be all blonde, even just streaks and it makes my heart skip a beat.