Team Avolition
MuffinSeeker

Apple Certified Pro

MuffinSeeker    629

That's right bitches. I took my exam today and got 93.75% (45/48 points). What does this mean? Well, I know how to use Motion! Officially!

What is Motion you say?

Well...Uh...

It's like Adobe After Effects but for Apple...It costs £30, resitting the exam would cost £50...So...Yeah I guess it's not worth anything...>.>

Leave me alone! I felt special :c

cp133    341

..apple?

wat

i no herd of dis befor?

Just kidding. Congratulations.

Ps.

Apple sucks

Azathoth    3395

That's right bitches. I took my exam today and got 93.75% (45/48 points). What does this mean? Well, I know how to use Motion! Officially!

What is Motion you say?

Well...Uh...

It's like Adobe After Effects but for Apple...It costs £30, resitting the exam would cost £50...So...Yeah I guess it's not worth anything...>.>

I understand it costs less, but you might as well use After Effects or Final Cut Pro anyway.

And you are special Muffin. You know how to use software that a lot of us I didn't know existed.

Mohajid    73

What is Motion you say?

Well...Uh...

What do you do with this.."adobe after effects but for Apple"?

Anyway, its cool that you got that good points. Congratz.

alo    43

I understand it costs less, but you might as well use After Effects or Final Cut Pro anyway.

And you are special Muffin. You know how to use software that a lot of us I didn't know existed.

I still don't know what it is, but I'm too lazy to google. Meh, it's apple, so I would never care anyways.

Disturb    286

I still don't know what it is, but I'm too lazy to google. Meh, it's apple, so I would never care anyways.

This.

Also, I used to be Apple Certified, until I took an arrow to the kn-

iusebadjokesamidoinitrite?

Edited by Disturb

MuffinSeeker    629

What is Motion you say?

Well...Uh...

I didn't have a choice, it's part of the course. Final cut is for Video Editing, Motion is for Motion Graphics just like Adobe After Effects. I did get a little trollish revenge though. We had to take a survey on Apple Products and one of the questions was, "What other programs would you like to learn about?" So I put, "Adobe Products" *Trollface*

Left4Bread    1211

What is Motion you say?

Well...Uh...

I didn't have a choice, it's part of the course. Final cut is for Video Editing, Motion is for Motion Graphics just like Adobe After Effects. I did get a little trollish revenge though. We had to take a survey on Apple Products and one of the questions was, "What other programs would you like to learn about?" So I put, "Adobe Products" *Trollface*

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

WhatsCS    1265

@Left4Bread - Have you ever had your anal cavity cleansed with a cactus? I just so happen to have one just for you!

That sounds wonderful![/sarcasm] Anywho, congrats! I'm not sure why you would try and be Apple certified (is it for a job?) but whatever floats your boat...

WongKong    0

If they gave you a certificate walk into the Apple store like you're the best person there. Pick up a small child and ask them why they looked at you funny and shove the certificate in the face. I would, but I'm not badass enough to get something other than "perfect attendance" in like first grade.

WhatsCS    1265

Apparently this thing is amazing fap-material in the design industry. That's why I have it.

Ah Ha! I was right, it was for a job :D

CaveJohnson12    207

No offence to you, and congratulations, but being certified by apple for software is sort of like getting your drivers license from Richard Hammond.

Edited by CaveJohnson12
  • Upvote 3

cp133    341

No offence to you, and congratulations, but being certified by apple for software is sort of like getting your drivers license from Richard Hammond.

i lold