Team Avolition
ajvpot

Official Youtube Videos Thread

Niiyu    1233

Sorry for the super long video. I can sum it up with one word "Tinderboxsh." I love Criken

snip

OMG LOVE THIS VIDEO. >:DDDD CRIKEN SO GUUUUD. His Skyrim vids were so gud. And I watched all the Amnesia vids. <3

• Downvote 2

WhatsCS    1265

Sorry for the super long video. I can sum it up with one word "Tinderboxsh." I love Criken

snip

OMG LOVE THIS VIDEO. >:DDDD CRIKEN SO GUUUUD. His Skyrim vids were so gud. And I watched all the Amnesia vids. <3

I LOVE the video of the realistic war simulator. In fact... I think I'll post it!

"We are the Able-Fit Squad. No wounded!"

Edited by WhatsCS
  • Upvote 1

Cytomek    64

What...the fuck.

I am only saying this 30 seconds into the video.

EDIT: Done watching. Double the fuck! That man's face must be sore. I want him to do this song next.

I love that song. Klaypex's Loose Dirt pack has all his songs. You should get it if you already haven't.

Lynx OGrady    406

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akzgbabi9BA&list=HL1324186961&feature=mh_lolz

this is why i hate those spoiled piece of shit douchebags wih rich parent. Look how his GaNgStA girlfriend talks shit n everything to try to fit in with him.

My money is, he dumps her within a week and has another GF two days later because there enough girls that date this kinda trash because of social status

+1 for white G-body Monte Carlo in the background :P Edited by Lynx OGrady

Freeman720    71

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akzgbabi9BA&list=HL1324186961&feature=mh_lolz

this is why i hate those spoiled piece of shit douchebags wih rich parent. Look how his GaNgStA girlfriend talks shit n everything to try to fit in with him.

My money is, he dumps her within a week and has another GF two days later because there enough girls that date this kinda trash because of social status

+1 for white G-body Monte Carlo in the background :P

I had almost no fucking clue what was going on, but I laughed my ass off.

Lynx OGrady    406

what even funnier, his numbers might be right. a new Pontiac GTO with the 6.0 V8 pushes 400HP, with a 300 shot of nitrous, thats 700 hp. BUT....im pretty sure that GTO's run high compression pistons and any form of forced induction requires low compression. So i bet if he ever hit the nitrous, he blow a fucking rod out the block.

Also the "titanium valves" arent going to do shit without matching valve springs. Weak valve springs leads to valve float. (condition where the valve doesnt contact the cam lobe, therby reducing efficientcy and possibly increases emissions)

WhatsCS    1265

Look at the puppies! LOOK AT THEM!

-FuckingPuppies!-

Jesus-Rollerblading-Christ that's fucking magical! I just want to roll around on the ground wiff 'um :3

Edited by WhatsCS

komilatte    405

If you haven't heard this already, you should.

And somehow this video has only 40k views. This song is fucking awesome. Edited by komilatte