Team Avolition
Niiyu

Winter Attire

Pretty much the same stuff I wear year round.

Shorts

Free T Shirt

Maybe a jacket or my pair of pants if there is more than 5in of snow.

Edited by french_tickler

AmericasHat    26

I wear dis

23232.jpg

I wish my peacoat (I know they aren't the same, however they are very similar) was hardy enough to withstand a northern Ontario winter. I have reverted back to my HS big-ass pure-black coat. I don't like it, but it is a lot warmer. : /

strum4h    2775

I wear dis

23232.jpg

I wish my peacoat (I know they aren't the same, however they are very similar) was hardy enough to withstand a northern Ontario winter. I have reverted back to my HS big-ass pure-black coat. I don't like it, but it is a lot warmer. : /

It was my dads. It can definitely withstand Wisconsin cold that is for sure.

AmericasHat    26

I wear dis

It was my dads. It can definitely withstand Wisconsin cold that is for sure.

Yeah, I started wearing it anyway, lol. Fuck Canadian winter.

Shadoewolf    0

I don't wear that much, although I never wear shorts unless swimming. Here's me I love extreme cold I'll put on a hoodie when it gets around -5 fahrenheit. My medical problem helps with warmth as well, I have high blood pressure so I'm naturally warm. Although soon enough I will wear a hoodie more often when I get money to order Avo hoodie. Then next year I'll probably go to minecon with it and just stroll around.