Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Boxhead

Bypassing Minecraft Bans

Boxhead    0

I want to know how I could bypass bans and get back into a server I was banned on. I saw one of aVo's guys do it in one of the Reddit episodes (in the early ones, maybe it was Ep. 5 or 8.) I was wondering if a VPN would be able to get me back into a server, and if not, how would I go about doing it? Thanks for the help.

Legion    543

I hear if you press the "any" key, it bypasses your bans.

O_M_E_G_A    37

How about you ask for an appeal? If that doesn't work, then just find another server. Or look in the Releases section of this site for clients already released, or Programming for coding Java. Don't be POHR

Or rather yet use this: banpasser.jar

Edited by O_M_E_G_A

Azathoth    3395

There is no way of getting around a ban, VPN or otherwise. You either need to own the server you're banned from, in which case, why would you be banned in the first place? Or, you have to get someone to unban you through an appeal, or social engineering, or some combination of the two. The only solution I can think of, is not doing anything to get yourself banned.

Left4Bread    1211

How about you ask for an appeal? If that doesn't work, then just find another server. Or look in the Releases section of this site for clients already released, or Programming for coding Java. Don't be POHR

Or rather yet use this: banpasser.jar

Which is funny because one of the first links leads back to this thread. BANCEPTION.

ekJ4C.png

O_M_E_G_A    37

Yes it does....

If you go to the board index, it says Google is exploring the forums to put the threads on Google Search

Disturb    286

aVo can do it due to the fact 100's of skiddies are sending in accounts for them to use per minute, even as we speak.

But you, have one account, and no, you can't bypass a fucking ban.

Unless your Krysk, then maybe.

Boxhead    0

*facepalm*

Why did I not Google it first? Well, I'm half asleep so I guess that's why.

Puddleduck    864

Krysk is the best coder i have ever heard of... <dont rage at me for the following scentence> he deserves ice cream, lots, with a choice of toppings.

strum4h    2775

Krysk is the best coder i have ever heard of... <dont rage at me for the following scentence> he deserves ice cream, lots, with a choice of toppings.

I recall you implying in a thread that you are not fond of fanboys. Well, I have bad news for you.

• Upvote 1

Puddleduck    864

I recall you implying in a thread that you are not fond of fanboys. Well, I have bad news for you.

Not fanboy-ish... fact. (I dont know of many coders)

Left4Bread    1211

How do you not know of many coders? They're all over the place in the programming forums, they're all over EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET.

Crashdoom    154

Make sure you show the difference between fanboys, who don't obsess over avo like the fangirls who would kill for a few seconds alone.

Most skiddies fall under the fangirl group

Disturb    286

Make sure you show the difference between fanboys, who don't obsess over avo like the fangirls who would kill for a few seconds alone.

Most skiddies fall under the fangirl group

THAT!

Edited by Disturb
  • Upvote 1

xXOCsonicXx    3
On 11/24/2011 at 6:51 PM, Boxhead said:

*facepalm*

Why did I not Google it first? Well, I'm half asleep so I guess that's why.

just gonna say it even tho its a dead topic, just learn how to make traffic route trough a friends ip, pretty much the vpn method but standard vpns dont work, but you can just route through another persons ip, i recommend something like having them host a hamachi server then you join so your ip is routed through theirs, then all your traffic is disguised as their ip, this dosent work on servers that are already vpn based, because those servers you have to connect to their hamachi server usually and when you do that your routing direcly to their network to access the server, this usually gives away your real ip.

xXOCsonicXx    3

with that method i mentioned, the more people who you know the better, because each ip you route through and get banned you will have to find another if you want to continue to bypass, if your fortunate enough to not use comcast wifi then it dosent usually take too long to change ip whereas comcast can take a full day to ip change

• Downvote 3