Team Avolition
WhatsCS

Anime!

MasterFux    390

If that's the case, I really need to start watching it. I've been meaning to for a while now.

It's well worth it. It's actually genuinely funny on par with a lot of Western comedy.

clyde1500    101

I finished Your Lie in April yesterday and it was amazing. It's been awhile since I've enjoyed a feelsy anime.

Afrodude4    199

Okay so Idk if anyone even uses this thread but I think Clannad is the most boring shit ever. Also I'm running out of romcoms I want to watch.

MasterFux    390

Okay so Idk if anyone even uses this thread but I think Clannad is the most boring shit ever. Also I'm running out of romcoms I want to watch.

Same. That and Your Lie in April. That shit puts me to sleep.

Afrodude4    199

Same. That and Your Lie in April. That shit puts me to sleep.

Holy shit even the Wiki plot summary is a bore-fest what the hell.

"Piano prodigy Kousei Arima dominated the competition and has become famous among child musicians. After his mother, who was also his instructor, died, he had a mental breakdown while performing at a piano recital at the age of eleven. As a result, he is no longer able to hear the sound of his piano even though his hearing is perfectly fine. Two years later, Kousei hasn't touched the piano and views the world in monochrome, without any flair or color. He has resigned himself to living out his life with his good friends, Tsubaki and Watari, until, one day, a girl changes everything. Kaori Miyazono, a fourteen-year old audacious, free-spirited violinist whose playing style reflects her manic personality, helps Kousei return to the music world and shows that it should be free and mold breaking unlike the structured and rigid style Kousei was used to."

Dear God.

Anyway I started watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo yesterday. It's pretty funny and the characters are great.

Edited by Afrodude4

blind7125    1924

Erased is pretty good so far. It's about a guy trying to make it as a manga artist, who has a time travelling ability. The ability only manifests itself when someone is about to die. When it happens, he's sent back 5 minutes or so and has to quickly find out who.

Well (minor spoilers in the first episode), he returns home one night to find his mother dead. His ability manifests itself, but instead he heads back to his childhood years. The story takes off from here with him trying to save a childhood friend. Presumably, there's also things in his past that caused the death of his mother, and he has to figure it out.

Afrodude4    199

Heard a lot of good things about Erased, it's on my to-watch list. On Episode 4 of Akatsuki no Yona right now. It's got some entertaining snippets but the overall story is pretty boring right now. I'm gonna finish it anyway because I've heard it gets way better.

By the way does anyone have any Rom-Com recommendations, I'm in the middle of Kawai Complex but I have no idea what to watch after.

Remy    307

After much procrastination, I have finally sat down and begun watching Sabagebu!

Just watched episode 1. Already into it.

Edited by Remy

Repost    379

I'm finally getting around to watching Berserk, but to be honest, at this point I feel like I should've just read the manga. I'll probably do that after I finish it.

MasterFux    390

I'm finally getting around to watching Berserk, but to be honest, at this point I feel like I should've just read the manga. I'll probably do that after I finish it.

Good shit, right there.

asmcint    279

You know what? Fuck it, this thread is as good a place as any to ask. Re-watched the currently existing episodes of Digimon Adventure: TRI, and something just keeps bugging me.

In that last fight, why didn't Leomon evolve to SaberLeomon? Did dying at the hands of MetalEtemon during the whole incident with the Dark Masters cause him to lose that ability? Why would it though? Doesn't being reborn leave Digimon with most, if not all of their previously existing data?

zebser    1078

Blasting through JoJo's Bizarre Adventure before I get on part 4. Jesus, why didn't I watch this earlier?

hw4lAJI.gif

Edited by zebser

blind7125    1924

Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto.

Oh god, this show is right up there with Gintama. It's about a high school senior that is absolutely the coolest and most suave when it comes to practically anything he does. He makes people's lives better by just being there. He goes needle to needle with Japanese hornets. He is, the most interesting high schooler in the world.

"Want a cigarette, oh I forgot, you switched to bubbles"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bljDC9Q8mXg

Edited by blind7125

asmcint    279

Just started watching Bakuon!!. Girls' high school motorcycle club. Yeah. It's super cute and actually really good overall.

KnightFire    365

I'm going to AX and I haven't watched anything in maybe 5 months.

Time to show up and go "What the fuck is this show?"

Kite9867    6

The Anime I have watch are Baccano!, Seraph of the End, Dragonball Z, Sword Art Online and Gurren Lagann.

Kite9867    6

I'm not sure what anime I should watch next.

Edited by Kite9867

GenericSkid    21

Edited by GenericSkid

asmcint    279

Amaama to Inazuma is really good if you're into cute stuff.

Kite9867    6

Amaama to Inazuma is really good if you're into cute stuff.

Alright I'll check it out.