Team Avolition
Sirenfal

I am a Krysk

That reminds me, I need to get one of those shirts. Thanks Krysk.

Edit: Also what in the blue hell is going on in Spaceboy's sig. I don't think there's enough terror vomit to adequately show my fear.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SPACEBOY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR SIGNATURE

When I see "it" walk down the street, I shall know that my future is already taken from me.

Your hair could use a little more body.

I think Krysk looks fine without body hair.

Moron, they meant thicker hair. I disagree.

I know, I know. Just making an incredibly stupid joke. I'm very prone to that... I'm sorry.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Tricolore    1040

I think Krysk looks fine without body hair.

Moron, they meant thicker hair. I disagree.

Just an opinion. My first thought was that he looked maybe a tiny bit like Geddy Lee, which is, if anything, a compliment.

Also, 'they' is not a valid non gender specific adverb the way you used it. Believe it or not, 'it' is the only valid one when referring to a single person.

MuffinSeeker    629

Just an opinion. My first thought was that he looked maybe a tiny bit like Geddy Lee, which is, if anything, a compliment.

Also, 'they' is not a valid non gender specific adverb the way you used it. Believe it or not, 'it' is the only valid one when referring to a single person.

Referring to someone as an "it" is rude and insensitive. I was trying to be polite, but if you wanna be referred to as "it", it's your call.

Tricolore    1040
Referring to someone as an "it" is rude and insensitive. I was trying to be polite, but if you wanna be referred to as "it", it's your call.

I understand. I was being needlessly and counter-productively pedantic and I apologize.

Should probably get back to admiring Krysk. :P

I understand. I was being needlessly and counter-productively pedantic and I apologize.

Should probably get back to admiring Krysk. :P

Finally something we can all agree on! By the way Krysk, I love your shirt.

• Upvote 1

Sirenfal    4038

I don't have any idea what that would look like

Finally something we can all agree on! By the way Krysk, I love your shirt.

I like it.

• Upvote 2

Tricolore    1040
I don't have any idea what that would look like

To put it in the simplest terms I might say a bit more, like poofy? It wouldn't stay flat against your head so much.

You look fine though, attractive, though I'm not sure I can say that effectively without sounding in any way creepy. Can you just take my word for it?

Sirenfal    4038
You look fine though, attractive, though I'm not sure I can say that effectively without sounding in any way creepy. Can you just take my word for it?

You and twenty other people. I guess I won't argue.

Nice glasses, how bad is your vision?

I'm very nearsighted.

So this is the face of team avolition. You are a unique human being krysk :3

How so?