Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Squirrel

[ (2)UPDATE ] MCmyLauncher [TOOL]

Squirrel    100

MCmyLauncher

This should work with any jar, even when updates come!

Windows only /// Made in visual c#

Change Log:

v.2: Gui changes, new video added.

v.1: Added a mcserverlist server selector.

v.0: initial release.

Today im releasing a tool called MCmyLauncher witch is made to make it easier for people with lots of jars and alternate accounts.

Language: Visual c#/c#

Dowloads are at the end...

MCmyLauncher is a improvement on the regular minecraft launcher. It will allow you to:

• Select a user from a list of user (Witch you can add, edit and delete easily).
  • Select a .jar to launch minecraft from a list of .jar you put in the folder.
  • Possibiity to rename the .jar in the launcher. Simply select the .jar you want to rename and enter the name in the correct text     field and press the button.
  • Select how mutch ram you want to use by selecting form a premade list or simply enter the number of ram you want to.
  • Console that I use for debug.
  • Everything is located in a new folder in %appdata%.

REMEMBER TO LEAVE FEEDBACK SO I CAN IMPROVE IT!

It is in beta, so bugs may ocure! new minecraft versions will not be downloaded using this launcher, use the default launcher to get the new game versions!

Click to expand button on the right '>' to display mor eoptions and the console.

How to put new .jars: go to you appdata/roaming/.MCML/jars and put the jars you want with the names you want. Putting a space in the name can cause crashing :( .

How to use the server list: It will start at page 0, witch dosent show any servers. After if you click the '>>' button it will go to the next page and when you do '<<' it goes to the previous page. When you see the page number change, it means the list is updated. The first time you update the list, it may take a while. Then open the list and select a server. It will copy the server IP to your clipboard automatically. Then when on minecraft, simply paste the IP of the server.

User storage: The users are stored in appdata/roaming/.MCML/users as (name of user).txt and the password is in it. So if you want, you can edit it manually.

Adding/editing/deleting users: To add a user, enter the username and password in the correct fields and press the add/edit button.To edit put the username you want to edit and the new password and click on the add/edit button. To delete the user simply select the username in the list and press delete.

Loging in: To log in you must select a .jar and a username in the lists and press login. If the launcher is unnable to authenticate the username (Happens when th username is not premium), it will launch the .jar with the username and you will be able to play offline. If it does not fail at authentication, you will be able to play online.

WARNING: logging in can take a long time. I still need to fix that.

Download/install: Simply download the .exe and launch it form anywhere, it will automatically create the files and you will, after, be able to put your . jars.

&amp;nbsp;

Older versions:

Notex    1

So you just copied the whole forum post from Hackforums? http://www.hackforum...ht=MCmylauncher

Am I not allowed to release it on 2 forums to get maximum feedback?

You are probably not even the oringal creator of it. You just like to copy/paste stuff.

Squirrel    100

So you just copied the whole forum post from Hackforums? http://www.hackforum...ht=MCmylauncher

Am I not allowed to release it on 2 forums to get maximum feedback?

You are probably not even the oringal creator of it. You just like to copy/paste stuff.

My name is fred96 on hack forums and I am the original creator. PM on hackforums if you want to verify its me.

Squirrel    100

GUI is fugly.

I know the gui is bad, but I really suck at making gfx/gui's... Maybe one day ill find someone to help design the gui. But until then it will stay as it is.

silv3rbullet    84

GUI is fugly.

I know the gui is bad, but I really suck at making gfx/gui's... Maybe one day ill find someone to help design the gui. But until then it will stay as it is.

It can be as simple as this:

2qm45cx.png

Squirrel    100

GUI is fugly.

2qm45cx.png

I will change it if you really want to. Should I keep the layout and only change the colors or remake the whole layout?

silv3rbullet    84

GUI is fugly.

2qm45cx.png

I will change it if you really want to. Should I keep the layout and only change the colors or remake the whole layout?

Put the options (as in jar files, logins) in a seperate menu, and keep it clean and simple.

Squirrel    100

GUI is fugly.

2qm45cx.png

Put the options (as in jar files, logins) in a seperate menu, and keep it clean and simple.

By saying seperate menue, you mean a new window? Ill do that today or tomorow when I have time.

Legion    543

By saying seperate menue, you mean a new window? Ill do that today or tomorow when I have time.

wat

Squirrel    100

By saying seperate menu, you mean a new window? Ill do that today or tomorow when I have time.

wat

Why are you saying what?

Joshchamp67    3

Nice, but I don't understand why people write things for MINECRAFT a game written in JAVA in other languages. Especially C#, since its not multiplatform and Minecraft is meant to be multiplatform.

inb4 Java sucks, inb4 java is a memory whore, inb4 C# is better.

silv3rbullet    84

Especially C#, since its not multiplatform and Minecraft is meant to be multiplatform.

There are two problems.

1. C# can be multiplatform with Mono.

2. Minecraft wasn't written in Java with multiplatforming in mind; it was just a side-effect. Notch is just strongest in Java.

Joshchamp67    3

There are two problems.

1. C# can be multiplatform with Mono.

2. Minecraft wasn't written in Java with multiplatforming in mind; it was just a side-effect. Notch is just strongest in Java.

1. Yes, but that is inconvenient for the user. Keep in mind most people who will use this are retarded.

2. My bad, I kind of just figured.

Ajaxkiller    0

I'm having problems with this :( every time i try to log in to my account it says "Error: Could not create Java Virtual Machine." and "Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

Edit: i fixed the problem but almost every server i join says bad login or account not premium

Edited by Ajaxkiller

Squirrel    100

I'm having problems with this :( every time i try to log in to my account it says "Error: Could not create Java Virtual Machine." and "Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

Edit: i fixed the problem but almost every server i join says bad login or account not premium

Sorry to hear that :( But I probobly wont release a fix since I dont have time to work on this and It works on my computer. Maybe ill look into that when I have time

Edited by SYSTEM

CTW461    2

I can't see anything on the buttons since you had the great idea of making the words white on a white button, that was the most epic idea ever!

Squirrel    100
I can't see anything on the buttons since you had the great idea of making the words white on a white button, that was the most epic idea ever!

I dont have acces to the launcher right now because I made a new computer and dident find it important to transfer that since I dont care about it anymore. But judging by the video I put and by memory I dont remember putting the words in white on the buttons... But if I did than im sorry. But the launcher isent even good and has alot of bugs(long first connection time and sometime the user is not premium or something like that) so I dont even recommend using it. I have my private launcher witch is better so I dont feel the need to update this one anymore.

Edited by SYSTEM

Aqua    0

This is a grate tool for

The simple reason of

Hopping of and on hacked clients

Nice work