Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Benzodiazepine

[Tool] Minecraft CraftDomination (v1.8)

Musiphonix    12

anyone going t answer my question?

What is the special property of the first letter of the first word in my sentence? The one that sets it apart from all the other letters (apart from "I").

Here's an example of how punctuation can change everything:

Letter 1:

Dear John:

I want a man who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind, thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart. I can be forever happy--will you let me be yours?

Jane

Letter 2:

Dear John:

I want a man who knows what love is. All about you are generous, kind, thoughtful people, who are not like you. Admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me. For other men, I yearn. For you, I have no feelings whatsoever. When we're apart, I can be forever happy. Will you let me be?

Yours,

Jane

• Upvote 3

Conorman    0

Is this still working for 1.0.0? I can't seem to be able to get it to work, none of the accounts connect.

Ultim8um    0

Sorry for bumping the thread and all... but was wondering if your going to update to 1.1? Cheers

~Ultim8um

DjIce8P    0
Posted · Hidden by Niiyu, March 16, 2012 -
Hidden by Niiyu, March 16, 2012 -

Hey mate.. Could you send me a link for the proxies you use via pastebin or a website like that.. Thanks!

Sexyperson99    358

this needs to be updated to 1.2.3

If you want it so bad. Update it yourself.

Edited by Sexyperson99

Sexyperson99    358

is this legit?

Moderators have to approve posts before they enter the Releases section. So this is indefinitely safe.

Ok, listen. It doesn't appear to work, the account stays "idle", but someone said about regestering it or something. Can someone post instructions on how to work this?

EDIT: also, it is waaaay too big for my screen. I can't even resize it, even if i manage to get hold of the bottom, so the status thing underneath the connect thing is cut off.

Edited by Sir_Not_In_This_Movie

KneeMe    6
Posted · Hidden by Niiyu, March 28, 2012 -
Hidden by Niiyu, March 28, 2012 -
17284295.jpg

Sexyperson99    358

Ok, listen. It doesn't appear to work, the account stays "idle", but someone said about regestering it or something. Can someone post instructions on how to work this?

EDIT: also, it is waaaay too big for my screen. I can't even resize it, even if i manage to get hold of the bottom, so the status thing underneath the connect thing is cut off.

This thing is literately 5 months old. Don't expect it to work.

Edited by Sexyperson99

manhole    11

i have no clue what this "coding" means but it looks like you know what your doing! <3

• Downvote 4

DeCoolJB    365

I'm laughing at the fact how people think this will still work for them, even though it's like ages old.

D3ligh    0

Please don't take any offence at all but at Hacked Forums they have a thread just for that.

Sexyperson99    358

Please don't take any offence at all but at Hacked Forums they have a thread just for that.

What the fuck is "Hacked Forums"?

Collateral    13

What the fuck is "Hacked Forums"?

I think he means "Hack Forums" -.-

ouchie    7

None of the proxy work like this one 203.134.191.115:1080 it say that not in the correct format

Sexyperson99    358

None of the proxy work like this one 203.134.191.115:1080 it say that not in the correct format

Look at how old this is.

Collateral    13

CLAPCLAP CLAP

THIS WORKS FINE

cheers!

No it doesn't? What proxy format have you been using?