Sign in to follow this  
Benzodiazepine

[Tool] Minecraft CraftDomination (v1.8)

iz7o2b.png

Tool:

• Author: Benzodiazepine
    Language: C#
    Code: Closed-source
    Description: Public edition of CraftDomination. A Minecraft multi-threaded spam tool.
    Credits:
Click...
Download:

CraftDomination.zip

Requirements:

• Minecraft Premium account-list.
  • Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
  • SOCK4/5 proxy-list.

Features:

Connect/Disconnect Spam.
Chat Spam.
Cracked server support.
Note: The public version doesn't have the "disconnect exploit" feature nor the "creative item drop" feature.

Media:

Screenshot

• 257gnf6.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CARNAGE    4

Since this requires you to log in to you're own personal accounts, I personally wouldn't download this. This user released a hacked client all over hackforums that the skids loved, and apparently it sent packets to him containing the accounts usernames/passwords.

Download with caution.

• Upvote 4

Since this requires you to log in to you're own personal accounts, I personally wouldn't download this. This user released a hacked client all over hackforums that the skids loved, and apparently it sent packets to him containing the accounts usernames/passwords.

Download with caution.

Feel free to scan it with any network-/packetlogger. It does only connect to legit Minecraft servers to authenticate the premium accounts (this is not the case when in off-line mode).

Ps; I know Avolition's policy against malicious software on their forum and it's not worth the risk getting banned by putting malicious code in a simple tool like this.

• Downvote 1

It seems foolish to run something like this without being able to see the source code.

I understand your point of view, but I rather keep it closed source though, as it can easily be modified to crash a server (Yes, I tried and succeeded 8/10). This is also one of the reasons why I took the "disconnect exploit" out of the public edition.

CARNAGE    4

I'm pretty sure it will work, but I'm also pretty cautious of it stealing passwords.

I'm pretty sure it will work, but I'm also pretty cautious of it stealing passwords.

I knew such comments were going to get posted, but I like I said before, use any of your preferred connection-/packetlogger to see which connections are made while running it, it does only interact with official Minecraft server to authenticate premium account (this obviously is not the case when working with "online-mode=off" servers).

If you don't trust it, don't use it, simple as that.

CARNAGE    4

I knew such comments were going to get posted, but I like I said before, use any of your preferred connection-/packetlogger to see which connections are made while running it, it does only interact with official Minecraft server to authenticate premium account (this obviously is not the case when working with "online-mode=off" servers).

If you don't trust it, don't use it, simple as that.

I don't intend on using it, just cautioning the users on here, if you would of posted this on hack forums I wouldn't of said anything, I would have found it ironic if those 'hackers' got 'hacked' on 'hack forums'.

I don't intend on using it, just cautioning the users on here, if you would of posted this on hack forums I wouldn't of said anything, I would have found it ironic if those 'hackers' got 'hacked' on 'hack forums'.

They wouldn't get 'hacked' as there isn't anything malicious in this tool. So I don't see a reason why you would've to 'warn' the users on here. Except by trying to get a reputation on here or either pump up your post count. I believe you've an (L33T) account on HF yourself, please stay there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CARNAGE    4

They wouldn't get 'hacked' as there isn't anything malicious in this tool. So I don't see a reason why you would've to 'warn' the users on here. Except by trying to get a reputation on here or either pump up your post count. I believe you've an (L33T) account on HF yourself, please stay there.

I 'warned' the users on these forums since you've already attempted to steal multiple accounts from a tool that required users to login to personal accounts, and again, you've created another tool that requires users to login to, you guessed it, personal accounts. Post count means nothing to me, and yes, I did donate to the site, hack forums can be a pretty useful place if you leave the griefing section.

I 'warned' the users on these forums since you've already attempted to steal multiple accounts from a tool that required users to login to personal accounts, and again, you've created another tool that requires users to login to, you guessed it, personal accounts. Post count means nothing to me, and yes, I did donate to the site, hack forums can be a pretty useful place if you leave the griefing section.

If you would've actually followed the thread and read my replies you would've found out that it wasn't my intention to steal worthless accounts. If I really wanted accounts, it wouldn't have be found. The actual purpose of it was to prove a point to the self-called 'coders' and me point got proved. Why'd you think I released a clean version including sources after my point was proven?

I'd suggest you to stick with your useful hack forums.

CARNAGE    4
If you would've actually followed the thread and read my replies you would've found out that it wasn't my intention to steal worthless accounts. If I really wanted accounts, it wouldn't have be found. The actual purpose of it was to prove a point to the self-called 'coders' and me point got proved. Why'd you think I released a clean version including sources after my point was proven?

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

hai guise dis is my h4ck to fuck up sum mc s3rvars: dw tho cos 'Ps; I know Avolition's policy against malicious software on their forum and it's not worth the risk getting banned by putting malicious code in a simple tool like this'

If you really wanted accounts, it wouldn't be found? Isn't that more reason for us to believe that there is something in here, that won't be found since the source is closed?

Back to my point, all I was saying is BEWARE of you and you're programs, because of you're history with account stealing.

If you really wanted accounts, it wouldn't be found? Isn't that more reason for us to believe that there is something in here, that won't be found since the source is closed?

Back to my point, all I was saying is BEWARE of you and you're programs, because of you're history with account stealing.

You don't release your 'statements' are invalid, do you? It seems to me you you've nothing to support your statements with.

Back to my point, all I was saying is; This is NOT HF, if you'd like to troll, go back there.

bgavinb    0

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

hai guise dis is my h4ck to fuck up sum mc s3rvars: dw tho cos 'Ps; I know Avolition's policy against malicious software on their forum and it's not worth the risk getting banned by putting malicious code in a simple tool like this'

Okay clearly he got his fill of accounts on Hack Forums. I heard rumors he stole over 3k. Now if he really thinks he needs more than that he is just a retard. He stated it had no stealers or malicious code. Just take his fucking word for it. If you said you don't want to download it then why the hell would you try to flame him?

TL;DR This guy is a faggot and just flames people to raise his post count. Legit tool fuck off.

Wkter    1893
Okay clearly he got his fill of accounts on Hack Forums. I heard rumors he stole over 3k. Now if he really thinks he needs more than that he is just a retard. He stated it had no stealers or malicious code. Just take his fucking word for it. If you said you don't want to download it then why the hell would you try to flame him?

You're an idiot. CARNAGE didn't flame anyone, and I totally agree with him: no matter if this guy has a background of stealing accounts or not (I wouldn't know, because this is the first time I've ever seen him), you should always be skeptical giving your login info to programs such as this. Everyone might defend himself all he want, but as he didn't release any source code, people have reasons to be skeptical of it. That should really go without saying, but oh well.

TL;DR

How lazy do you have to be to tl;dr on 6 sentences? It hardly even builds a text-bridge across my screen.

This guy is a faggot and just flames people to raise his post count.

Talking about irony... Besides, no-one pays attention to post counts anyway.

• Upvote 2

DrXBeast    0

Hey I have a bot the same as this and its call PWN4G3 and its by Notorious and everything is the same and he has made the bot longer than you have released so I don't know if its the same code but you could at least of changed the gui :)

Hey I have a bot the same as this and its call PWN4G3 and its by Notorious and everything is the same and he has made the bot longer than you have released so I don't know if its the same code but you could at least of changed the gui :)

This has been written from scratch in C#. PWN4G3 is written in VB6.

The reason why the lay-out is almost exactly the same is because it was the purpose to annoy them and their users.

I don't understand why you would pay $50 for such a simple little tool.

MuffinSeeker    629

How do we know you're not doing the same to this forum? I have been on here a while, and if there's one thing I've learned, it's to never trust anyone like you. We'll see how this pans out.

New user

No source code

Has a supposed history of logging accounts

Everyone should be skeptical , But cant you decompile it before running?