Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Youre_A_Wizard_Harry

Noob over here

Hello, i'm new around here!

I Joined this forum because I love these guys they are awesome, i've watched all of their old griefing videos from back in the day as i'm sure 99% of people here have, otherwise you wouldn't be here right? Anyway i'm not really that interesting so I don't really know what I can say other than I just wanted to say hi and that I joined and i'm a huge fan. 

Also, i've read different stories in different places so I don't really know what to make of this but, is it really true, about Storm_Surge? Surely not, although it can happen to anyone. If this is true then it is extremely sad as he was the leader and a true legend. Their last video I see was 1 year ago, so I really don't know what to think at this point. There was also a tweet that I saw say R.I.P Storm_Surge or something along those lines and then someone replied saying that the whole thing was a joke, so I really don't know what to think but if anybody could fill me in on the details I would appreciate it

sixfivejay    2

Welcome to the Forums. No, Storm didn't die. I think it was confirmed that the tweet was a troll. Storm just has a job and a real busy life now. Puddleduck is just trolling, you'll see a lot of that here.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sixfivejay said:

Welcome to the Forums. No, Storm didn't die. I think it was confirmed that the tweet was a troll. Storm just has a job and a real busy life now. Puddleduck is just trolling, you'll see a lot of that here.

Well that's good to know, but part of me wishes that they still did griefing videos, I miss them as i'm sure a lot of others here do too. I worried at first because I searched his name and couldn't find anyone by the name Storm_Surge, I guess he either changed his name, made himself invisible or opted to have his account removed from the forums. It's relieving to know that he's okay and is still out there somewhere, but I really do miss the old days.

• Like 1

sixfivejay    2
6 hours ago, Youre_A_Wizard_Harry said:

Well that's good to know, but part of me wishes that they still did griefing videos, I miss them as i'm sure a lot of others here do too. I worried at first because I searched his name and couldn't find anyone by the name Storm_Surge, I guess he either changed his name, made himself invisible or opted to have his account removed from the forums. It's relieving to know that he's okay and is still out there somewhere, but I really do miss the old days.

Yeah, I still love going back to an old aVo playlist and rewatch some of their videos. Storm didn't use his Minecraft name for his channel name. If you go to the Team Avolition YouTube Channel and click on the channels tab you can see a person named Phil Johnson which is indeed Storm_Surge. He has some pretty funny videos on there, feel free to watch them! His forums account is in the releases category under the X-Ray Texture pack thread.

On 3/15/2019 at 11:14 PM, sixfivejay said:

Yeah, I still love going back to an old aVo playlist and rewatch some of their videos. Storm didn't use his Minecraft name for his channel name. If you go to the Team Avolition YouTube Channel and click on the channels tab you can see a person named Phil Johnson which is indeed Storm_Surge. He has some pretty funny videos on there, feel free to watch them! His forums account is in the releases category under the X-Ray Texture pack thread.

Awesome, thanks!