Team Avolition
KimChoJapFan

Salutations

You've probably read through a bunch of introduction threads by now so I'm just going to get to the tl;dr of it...

A/S/L: Not telling, but there's a dox of me somewhere on the internet that you can refer to if you wish.
Skillset: Backend web development (MySQL, PostgreSQL, NodeJS, PHP).
Degree(s): AAS Computer Networking.

So far you can expect to see threads of me posting a bunch of tutorials that touch on software and programming.
Looking for my username on other forums (or through Google) will show plenty of results of me doing this on other forums.
I don't plan on copying and pasting my threads like I used to, the audiences are quite different among different forums and people hate re-posts.

sixfivejay    1
21 hours ago, KimChoJapFan said:

You've probably read through a bunch of introduction threads by now so I'm just going to get to the tl;dr of it...

A/S/L: Not telling, but there's a dox of me somewhere on the internet that you can refer to if you wish.
Skillset: Backend web development (MySQL, PostgreSQL, NodeJS, PHP).
Degree(s): AAS Computer Networking.

So far you can expect to see threads of me posting a bunch of tutorials that touch on software and programming.
Looking for my username on other forums (or through Google) will show plenty of results of me doing this on other forums.
I don't plan on copying and pasting my threads like I used to, the audiences are quite different among different forums and people hate re-posts.

Welcome to the forums.