Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Subscribe

Deadmau5 Professional Griefers theories

Subscribe    1

So today I discovered Professional Griefers by Deadmau5, and whilst I was reading the comments on the YT video I ran across someone who stated that deadmau5 said that the song was based on aVo. However looking it up online I couldn't find anything about it and even on genius the lyric annotations had nothing to do with minecraft let alone aVo. So really I was just wondering if there's any evidence to support these claims. It would make sense with deadmau5's history with Minecraft but at the same time it seems like a pretty far fetched theory. Would be cool if it was true though.

Sirenfal    4033

I don't have any evidence, but I remember it came out right around our height. It would make sense given not just his history with Minecraft, but his personality on livestreams in the past year.

I hope we made him laugh, personally. Seems like a nice guy.

• Like 1

sixfivejay    1
7 hours ago, Sirenfal said:

I don't have any evidence, but I remember it came out right around our height. It would make sense given not just his history with Minecraft, but his personality on livestreams in the past year.

I hope we made him laugh, personally. Seems like a nice guy.

Sorry to interrupt but didn't storm bring DeadMau5 up in a video about this song you both are talking about? I forget which one. I will link it to this post if I can find it.

• Like 1