Team Avolition
Phlyrox

Hello World

Phlyrox    1112

This is a post to see if there's anyone still active on these forums. There hasn't been any post activity in the past couple of weeks.

/s hello again it's been a long time since when I was active here. How are you all doing? any multiplayer games you guys usually play? I play overwatch the most (im a casual), but recently I've been playing single player games more. I know some of you still play league a bunch but I've pretty much stopped and don't have it installed anymore. I haven't tried fortnite, I don't think i would be good and seems like you need a group to have fun if not playing competitively.

Sirenfal    4033

I don't really like Fortnite, for whatever that's worth. I haven't been playing any multiplayer besides Black Desert lately though.

Nice to see you Phly ❤️

bones9302    579

I tried a few games of fortnite and couldn't get into it. I understand why it's popular but it ain't for me. I don't really care about league anymore unless I'm playing with friends. I do enjoy playing WoW though.

Xero-Space    2329

I personallythink Fortnite is garbage but that's me. I still play league with friends but usually I just play For Honor thses days. 

sixfivejay    1
10 hours ago, Phlyrox said:

This is a post to see if there's anyone still active on these forums. There hasn't been any post activity in the past couple of weeks.

/s hello again it's been a long time since when I was active here. How are you all doing? any multiplayer games you guys usually play? I play overwatch the most (im a casual), but recently I've been playing single player games more. I know some of you still play league a bunch but I've pretty much stopped and don't have it installed anymore. I haven't tried fortnite, I don't think i would be good and seems like you need a group to have fun if not playing competitively.

Honestly Fortnite is in the middle with me. The game has it's ups and downs just like every other game.

W1red    0

My will to live has gone missing.

Midori    131

Oh nice, the forum is actually back online. I was afraid it's gone for good when it was down for a while.

Valkyrie    1351

I'm still here. I usually just play whatever my friends are in the mood to play assuming I own the game. Otherwise I'm just studying.

• Upvote 1

Original    56

I check in occasionally. Very occasionally. It's a weird feeling to see the same names from when I joined, but never having talked to any of you fucks outside the forum. Hope life is treating you all well.

Kite9867    6

All battleroyale games are shit. Especially Fortnite. Anyways hiya!

I also check in from time to time, I was never really active and I was a lot younger when I posted on here. It's mostly just for nostalgia's sake, there is something interesting going on, or that there is some quality shitposting here.

greengreens1    138

Wowowowow I guess its time for my yearly post here before I forget about this place for another 9 months. I'll see you all then!