Jump to content
Team Avolition
iStxr

Corrupt A Wish

Recommended Posts

iStxr    5

Post a wish in the comments below.  Somebody else will then grant that wish but corrupt it and then post a wish under that.  You can get as disturbing or dark as you want.

 

Ex:  

Player 1:  I wish that I had a car.

Player 2:  Wish granted, but the car has no battery.  I wish that I had a dog.

And the game continues.

 

I will start:

I wish that I had a father.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
sixfivejay    1

Wish granted, but your father will die in two days.

Edited by sixfivejay

Share this post


Link to post
sixfivejay    1
15 hours ago, sixfivejay said:

Wish granted, but your father will die in two days.

I wish I was rich.

Share this post


Link to post
iStxr    5
7 hours ago, sixfivejay said:

I wish I was rich.

Wish granted, but you owe the bank all the money you have.

I wish I knew how to play guitar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Sirenfal    4034

You know how to play, but the first time you played in public you deafened yourself and the audience because the amplifiers were too loud.

I wish I was a girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Starfish    1
12 hours ago, Sirenfal said:

I wish I was a girl.

You become a girl, but quickly wish you were a man again for no apparent reason.

I wish I didn't have to eat or drink.

Edited by Starfish

Share this post


Link to post
Sirenfal    4034

You no longer have to eat or drink because you've been killed.

I wish I was a man again :>

Share this post


Link to post
Maniakdude    100

Skipping Kite because no corruption. Granted, but you are now a trap, Sirenfal.

I wish I had a partner/lover.

Share this post


Link to post
Sirenfal    4034

(Everything went better than expected)

Share this post


Link to post
iStxr    5
6 hours ago, Maniakdude said:

Skipping Kite because no corruption. Granted, but you are now a trap, Sirenfal.

I wish I had a partner/lover.

Wish granted, but your partner/lover is faking it all.

I wish I was the most intelligent man on Earth.

Edited by iStxr

Share this post


Link to post
Maniakdude    100
1 hour ago, iStxr said:

Wish granted, but your partner/lover is faking it all.

I wish I was the most intelligent man on Earth.

Granted, but all of the women are now far more intelligent than you to compensate.

I wish that I wasn't bad at League of Laggers. (League of Legends)

Share this post


Link to post
Demoa    0
12 hours ago, Maniakdude said:

Granted, but all of the women are now far more intelligent than you to compensate.

I wish that I wasn't bad at League of Laggers. (League of Legends)

Wish granted but your arms will break in 2 days (no feet on the keyboard)

I wish Alex Jones would marry me.

Share this post


Link to post
iStxr    5
25 minutes ago, Demoa said:

Wish granted but your arms will break in 2 days (no feet on the keyboard)

I wish Alex Jones would marry me.

Wish granted, but Alex Jones will constantly be cheating on you with a man.

I wish I controlled the government.

Share this post


Link to post
Demoa    0
5 hours ago, iStxr said:

Wish granted, but Alex Jones will constantly be cheating on you with a man.

I wish I controlled the government.

Granted, but you will be impeached for rubbing facial ointment on all of the government officials desks.

I wish I could space walk at the speed of light.

Share this post


Link to post
Sirenfal    4034

Wish granted, but you die in the vacuum long before you manage to accelerate to the speed of light.

I wish I knew who these people adding me on Discord are.

Share this post


Link to post
Midori    131

Granted, but you lose the ability to decline friend requests.

I wish traveling was less expensive.

Share this post


Link to post
sixfivejay    1
1 hour ago, Midori said:

Granted, but you lose the ability to decline friend requests.

I wish traveling was less expensive.

Wish granted, but you can only travel halfway to your destination.

I wish I had a better laptop.

Share this post


Link to post
Sirenfal    4034

Granted, but it only runs TempleOS.

I wish I had pizza right now.

Share this post


Link to post
iStxr    5
34 minutes ago, Sirenfal said:

Granted, but it only runs TempleOS.

I wish I had pizza right now.

Granted, but it has pineapples on it.

I wish I was the greatest fps player ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Demoa    0
On 5/22/2018 at 4:39 PM, iStxr said:

Granted, but it has pineapples on it.

I wish I was the greatest fps player ever.

Granted, but once you touch your keyboard your hands permanently stick to it.

I wish I could universally order chinese food from china and have it delivered in minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Sirenfal    4034
1 hour ago, Demoa said:

Granted, but once you touch your keyboard your hands permanently stick to it.

I wish I could universally order chinese food from china and have it delivered in minutes.

Granted, but the rat meat and gutter oil always makes you extremely sick when you eat it.

I wish I had more entertaining games to play when I'm bored.

Share this post


Link to post
Phlyrox    1112

Granted, but only you find the games entertaining, and they're multiplayer.

I wish for myself to put in more efforts to achieve my goals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Maniakdude    100

Granted, but you get a celebratory gangbang with several well-endowed guys. (with you as the catcher) 

I wish that I was good at Dank Souls 1 for PC.

Share this post


Link to post
Sirenfal    4034

You're amazing, but it doesn't matter because you just get chain lagstabbed by Russians repeatedly.

I wish you'd suggest a good wish for me to make.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×