Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Krikilla

Programming Help

Krikilla    58

Hello, so in a year I am going to be starting a programming class in high school.  I am just wondering if there are any helpful tools or resources that may help me with this class.  I want to prepare before I take the class so I get the hang of it easier.  I’ve programmed smaller Minecraft essential plugins with the help of the Internet and YouTube, but I’ve never found any good tips or resources.

Thank you,

Krikilla

Starfish    1

A year and it's a HS programming class? You're overthinking this. Figure out what language the class uses and mess around with it. If you can't figure it out by googling, buy a book.

Dabato    2

Programming is easy, it's problem solving that is hard. I always stand by this. Just learn python, which is the unarguably GREATEST programming language of all time, and this is coming from someone who writes everything in C/C++. But just look up python tutorials, it is super easy to learn. Also use python 3 because python 2 is outdated.

Sarxyz    0

I'd recommend starting on programs such as Python, then moving onto the more advanced programs when you become better at programming.