Team Avolition
Halten

What time do you go to bed?

Halten    2

I don’t usually have a set time and I will end up staying awake until my body passes itself out. This creates a subsistent unhealthy sleep schedule so I was wondering, when do you all go to bed?

• Upvote 1

Xero-Space    2329

I usually go to sleep around 10 PM - 1 AM depending on how the day went and how I was feeling.

• Like 1

Halten    2
1 hour ago, Xero-Space said:

I usually go to sleep around 10 PM - 1 AM depending on how the day went and how I was feeling.

You see that’s where I’m trying to get but I end up doing something to preoccupy myself that results in me staying awake. While completely my fault it’s a habit I’m willing to change however possible.

• Upvote 1

Risingbreak    7

11 PM - 1 AM. Sometimes earlier than that depending on what I do the following day and/or if i feel like staying up.

Ellipzocore    152

If I have work, I try for 2 PM. If not, I am normal and I sleep at night.

117    17

I go to sleep at 3:30 to 4 am if I don't drug myself to sleep. Otherwise, I aim for falling asleep around 11-11:30 PM

Someone send help.

Dabato    2

I usually go to sleep around 2-3 AM. I get up every day at 5:30 AM so I have time before the day starts to do stuff. I really dislike sleep and avoid it as much as possible, but I think because my sleep schedule is consistent it is actually quite a healthy way to sleep, because my body will adapt to it soon enough.

Starfish    1

I go to sleep around 11 PM, wake up at 7 or 8. I probably oversleep a little bit to be honest.

51 minutes ago, Dabato said:

I usually go to sleep around 2-3 AM. I get up every day at 5:30 AM so I have time before the day starts to do stuff. I really dislike sleep and avoid it as much as possible, but I think because my sleep schedule is consistent it is actually quite a healthy way to sleep, because my body will adapt to it soon enough.

Even after your body adjusts, I'm pretty sure 2-3 hours of sleep isn't healthy for the normal person, especially if you're using stimulants like a lot of caffeine, energy drinks, or amphetamines throughout the day. Maybe you could see a doctor or even a therapist about getting more sleep.

Edited by Starfish

Dabato    2
18 hours ago, Starfish said:

I go to sleep around 11 PM, wake up at 7 or 8. I probably oversleep a little bit to be honest.

Even after your body adjusts, I'm pretty sure 2-3 hours of sleep isn't healthy for the normal person, especially if you're using stimulants like a lot of caffeine, energy drinks, or amphetamines throughout the day. Maybe you could see a doctor or even a therapist about getting more sleep.

I don't drink any coffee or anything like that. I don't do drugs or drink. I'm not on medication, I just have a high energy personality.

revan114    1186
On 4/16/2018 at 11:07 PM, RkRx-Pro said:

go to sleep 6am wake up 10am

what the fuck is wrong with you, you must be a walking corpse!

Sarxyz    0

I usually go to bed at 9:30 pm, only because I have to wake up for school really early. If it's on friday or saturday, then I go to bed late. The rest of the days is normal 9:30 time.