Team Avolition
CrazyXboxGamer

Someone cure my boredness

Dabato    3

I mean when I get bored I just do dumb stuff to get high. Let me list stuff good to bad: (Oh yeah most of the time I can't be bothered to go out to buy pot.)

• Cough Syrup (Number one legal high, sort of like an acid trip, but with vomiting and a really strong dissociative. The vomiting isn't that bad if you don't take that much, and the high is actual enjoyable and it may actually be worth doing it even if you have good drugs.)
  • Air Duster (This is quite fun and easy to get your hands on but EXTREME warning, this shit is a solvent, and can and most likely will kill you if you use it too many times. This shit is fun but it will fuck you up.)
  • Anti-Histamine (These are really popular with some people, but this shit just scares me. I get really scared. You also get a like 2-3 day hangover)
  • Nutmeg (The high isn't very enjoyable, you burp up nutmeg and also it lasts for about 1-2 days, take a day to start, and your eyes are so red you look like you smoked at 20 gram joint.
  • Pain killers (Look in your medicine cupboard and you will findthem. Oxys and Hydros if you have grandparents possibly. I have never tried these and you never should, this is so fucking addictive. When the painkillers run out, you will and I mean will turn to heroin. Avoid these unless prescribed to you.)
  • Downvote 9

Pit_2    4

you could also, you know, just buy pot like a normal person

Or if you're like me, just have a beer.

• Like 1

iPickedScout    682
20 hours ago, Dabato said:

I mean when I get bored I just do dumb stuff to get high. Let me list stuff good to bad: (Oh yeah most of the time I can't be bothered to go out to buy pot.)

• Cough Syrup (Number one legal high, sort of like an acid trip, but with vomiting and a really strong dissociative. The vomiting isn't that bad if you don't take that much, and the high is actual enjoyable and it may actually be worth doing it even if you have good drugs.)
  • Air Duster (This is quite fun and easy to get your hands on but EXTREME warning, this shit is a solvent, and can and most likely will kill you if you use it too many times. This shit is fun but it will fuck you up.)
  • Anti-Histamine (These are really popular with some people, but this shit just scares me. I get really scared. You also get a like 2-3 day hangover)
  • Nutmeg (The high isn't very enjoyable, you burp up nutmeg and also it lasts for about 1-2 days, take a day to start, and your eyes are so red you look like you smoked at 20 gram joint.
  • Pain killers (Look in your medicine cupboard and you will findthem. Oxys and Hydros if you have grandparents possibly. I have never tried these and you never should, this is so fucking addictive. When the painkillers run out, you will and I mean will turn to heroin. Avoid these unless prescribed to you.)

I don't know if you're more retarded for suggesting the things you did, or for writing what you did inside the parentheses next to each one. 

• Like 3

A Vagrant    178
On 12/13/2017 at 2:51 PM, Dabato said:

I'm sorry, I haven't been on this forum in like a year. You're a fucking idiot.

Don't do any of this shit, these are all dumb and unfun highs.

You're a fucking moron.

Just go outside and throw rocks at trains.

ACTUALLY EDIT: Have you even  done half of this stuff? This reads like a 14 year old who read Wikipedia. I know this because I was a fake druggie 14 year old.

Edited by A Vagrant
DUMBFUCK IS A DUMBFUCK
  • Upvote 2

Legion    543
On 12/13/2017 at 1:51 PM, Dabato said:

Just go to the gym my dude

Edited by Legion
  • Upvote 2

Pit_2    4

Here's some fun things to do to get high:

• Thing that will make you vomit
  • Thing that can kill you
  • Thing that can make you feel like shit
  • A spice
  • Heroin substitute

But yeah guys these are totally awesome drug substitutes! </sarcasm>

Jeez.  Go outside, y'all.

G

5 hours ago, Pit_2 said:

Here's some fun things to do to get high:

• Thing that will make you vomit
  • Thing that can kill you
  • Thing that can make you feel like shit
  • A spice
  • Heroin substitute

But yeah guys these are totally awesome drug substitutes! </sarcasm>

Jeez.  Go outside, y'all.

Great suggestion. lol.

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

This guy knows what's up, although I can't fathom how any of these methods would get you really high. Whenever I find myself going through a rough patch of boredom, I too feel that getting high is quite a good way to enjoy the unstoppable passage of time. My personal favorite methods of getting high include:

• Bouncing on a trampoline (Pretty good high, but it requires physical exertion, gets tiring after a while, and sometimes causes headaches)
  • Standing on an escalator (Good high, nice and slow, doesn't require that much physical exertion, but unless you have another escalator you can't usually get back down)
  • Getting suplexed by Brock Lesner (Not my favorite method because it requires you to meet Brock Lesner, and I never meet anyone)
  • Hanging yourself from a tree (My personal favorite, you get to keep pulling on the rope to gradually get higher, then your soul leaves your body and flies into the clouds. Just remember: die=high)
  • Replacing roof tiles (Good high while doing a good deed, especially good to try on elderly people who can be convinced they need their roof re-tiled. They might even let you eat some of granny's special potato salad.
  • Buying a plane ticket to Uruguay (Expensive, but it gets you above the clouds without the cost of your soul eternal. You're also headed to Uruguay, which is nice)
  • Bungee jumping (This is the elusive "reverse high", where you start off high, come down from the high, then get high again. If you're wondering how you get high in the first place, you get high on life)

Go see Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi in theaters 12/15/2017

Thanks, now I am not bored. ;D

• Downvote 1

Remy    307

A change of scenery always cures my boredom. Go for a run, buy your clothes at a shop you've never been to, take one or more of your friends to a restaurant you've never eaten at before, go to a lake and try to skim pebbles across the surface, take a good look at yourself and see if there's anything you can work on to improve your mental and physical health, go to a barber and tell them to surprise you, randomly burst into song in a public area, hook up a beeper with a fart noise and drive-by people with it, or even go to an Antifa rally and shout 'HITLER HAD THE RIGHT IDEA!'

The possibilities are endless.

Edited by Remy
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Remy said:

A change of scenery always cures my boredom. Go for a run, buy your clothes at a shop you've never been to, take one or more of your friends to a restaurant you've never eaten at before, go to a lake and try to skim pebbles across the surface, take a good look at yourself and see if there's anything you can work on to improve your mental and physical health, go to a barber and tell them to surprise you, randomly burst into song in a public area, hook up a beeper with a fart noise and drive-by people with it, or even go to an Antifa rally and shout 'HITLER HAD THE RIGHT IDEA!'

1 hour ago, Remy said:

1 hour ago, Remy said:

1 hour ago, Remy said:

1 hour ago, Remy said:

1 hour ago, Remy said:

1 hour ago, Remy said:

Nice idea.

• Downvote 1

Remy    307
8 hours ago, CrazyXboxGamer said:

Nice idea.

Got enough quotes there, buddy?

PigHunter    300
On 12/14/2017 at 10:03 PM, A Vagrant said:

-snip-

DXM is actually a really good time as long as it's a rare treat. It's mildly neurotoxic; not an issue if done seldom at not retarded doses. Biggest health issue with acetaminophen in most cough syrups being hard on your liver. Fairly easily managed. The rest of that shit listed is really, really dumb though.

On 12/13/2017 at 1:51 PM, Dabato said:

-snip-

You're smart. Buy not dumb drugs. If you don't know where to get them irl get them on the internet. Sounds like you should just be sober at the moment though.

On 12/13/2017 at 7:59 AM, CrazyXboxGamer said:

Anyone want to help me. :-:

Hire a prostitute. Go eat somewhere new by yourself. Go for a hike. Go for a bike ride, Many places have jumps and shit. Go draining. Read a book, R.A Salvatore is quite good. Try a new tech or diy project. It is very very easy to be no board.

ecx    12
On 12/15/2017 at 12:44 AM, Valkyrie said:

knows what's up

lol