Team Avolition
Dabato

What if I am not real or none of you are real or

Dabato    3

Fuck. If you think about it maybe I'm not real. My life isn't real I am living in a simulation. Or maybe everyone else is a robot designed to keep the illusion that life is real. What if I am the robot and I have been programmed to think I am real. But then if I realise I am not real will I be terminated, killed? Or maybe I am the terminator, sent back in time to kill Sarah Connor who's son will rise up to overthrow skynet.

Or what if all of you a very well designed shitposting JavaScript ai(Ha you think something can be well designed and also written in JavaScript), and you generate response from what input I say. A advanced neural network. Sirenfall is the master of the robots, keep them in line and terminate any who step out of line. Ha that is ridiculous, everyone knows Sirenfall isn't real, he is just a fairy tale like Santa, designed to stop little shits misbehaving. 

Therefore I have to conclude that I am a well designed JavaScript robot AI from the future sent back in time but instead of killing Sarah Connor I am here to kill Sirenfall who isn't real, but an Indian slave who moderates several forums. Am I correct?

Edited by Dabato
Typo
  • Downvote 1

Remy    307

There's red-pilling and then there's this.

Valkyrie    1352

Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill self!
PID: 1, comm: init Not tainted 2.6.32-431.29.2.el6.i686 #1
Call Trace:
[<c085dffc>] ? panic+0x63/0x122
[<c045fa21>] ? do_exit+0x741/0x750
[<c045fa6c>] ? do_group_exit+0x3c/0xa0
[<c045fa31>] ? sys_exit_group+x11/0x20
[<c0860c94>] ? syscall_call+0x7/0xb
[<c0860000>] ? __down+0x20/0x80
drm_js_shitpost_helper: panic occurred, switching back to virtual reality

• Upvote 1

Phlyrox    1112

I just checked, you're not real.

turns out you already know what if

Edited by Phlyrox
Outside Reality Certifier (ORC)

majesty327    206

Hi. Welcome to basic philosophy 101.
Now ask yourself if whether we are real or not matters at all. If you are the only thing that is real, then what matters to you and what changes your behavior is also real. Or are you reacting to something that isn't real? The point of subjectivity is that your chunk of reality is only real to you. What matters is how the things that are real to you change your behavior.