Team Avolition
MurdocTheGod

Does it?

I cannot believe this is happening, I woke up this morning and my dad left my cheetos out on the kitchen counter all night and now they're stale. Initially I thought,"Really dad, are you fucking serious!?!?!?!?", but then I thought,"Hey, I can always buy more at the local 7/11 ^_^ RAWR XD". So I go to 7/11 and the fucking habeeb behind the counter is like,"OH MY GAWD WE ARE OUT OF CHEETOS! I AM SO SORRY SIR!". I get so pissed that I do a triple back-flip out of the store and start running down the street to the next 7/11... and you know what... THEY TOO WERE OUT OF FUCKING CHEETOS! EVERY GOD-DAMN 7/11 DRY OF CHEETOS! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THE ONE THING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY AND ITS GONE FROM ANY NEAR BY 7/11 OR SUPER-MARKET! FUCK! well now I'm stuck in my closet typing this onto the aVo Random Forum to only ask one fucking question...

DOES THAT FUCKING SOUND RIGHT TO YOU?!?!?!?!!?!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Valkyrie    1351

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up cheeto my name is murdoc but u can call me t3h MuRdOc oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see i like cheetos!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet groofers like me … im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 eat cheetos w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite snack!!! bcuz its SOOOO good and it turns ur filanges orange!!!! she likes cheetos too ofc hehe lol =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope these 7/11s finally get some cheetos before i consider ending it all right now lmao!!!!
CHEEEEEEEETOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me liking cheetos again again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h muRdOc oF d00m

Edited by Valkyrie
spelling and grammar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Legion    543

hi ^ every1 ^ im ^ new!!!!!!! ^ holds ^ up ^ cheeto ^ my ^ name ^ is ^ murdoc ^ but ^ u ^ can ^ call ^ me ^ t3h ^ MuRdOc ^ oF ^ d00m!!!!!!!! ^ lol…as ^ u ^ can ^ see ^ im ^ very ^ random!!!! ^ thats ^ why ^ i ^ came ^ here, ^ 2 ^ meet ^ groofersl ^ like ^ me ^ _… ^ im ^ 13 ^ years ^ old ^ (im ^ mature ^ 4 ^ my ^ age ^ tho!!) ^ i ^ like ^ 2 ^ eat ^ cheetos ^ w/ ^ my ^ girlfreind ^ (im ^ bi ^ if ^ u ^ dont ^ like ^ it ^ deal ^ w/it) ^ its ^ our ^ favorite ^ snack!!! ^ bcuz ^ its ^ SOOOO ^ good ^ and ^ it ^ turns ^ ur ^ filanges ^ orange!!!! ^ she ^ likes ^ cheetos ^ too ^ ofc ^ hehe ^ lol ^ =) ^ like ^ they ^ say ^ the ^ more ^ the ^ merrier!!!! ^ lol…neways ^ i ^ hope ^ these ^ 7/11s ^ finally ^ get ^ some ^ cheetos ^ before ^ i ^ consider ^ ending ^ it ^ all ^ right ^ now ^ lmao!!!!
CHEEEEEEEETOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^ <--- ^ me ^ liking ^ cheetos ^ again ^ again ^ _^ ^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love ^ and ^ waffles,

t3h ^ muRdOc ^ oF ^ d00m

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

revan114    1186

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ? And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Edited by revan114
  • Upvote 2

Puddleduck    861

Wow I didn't know my cancer diagnosis would worsen so quickly... I guess exposure to pure, unadulterated carcinogens such as you weebs can't help.

Legion    543

A te disfrenasi Il verso ardito, Te invoco, o Satana Re del convito

Wait, shit I got my prayers mixed up