Team Avolition
Kite9867

Installation01 *A fan-made halo game*

Kite9867    6

There's this game called Installation01. It's a fan-made multiplayer halo game coming soon to windows, mac, and linux. It is still under development but it has made progress. The game is suppose to be like Halo 2 and Halo 3 mixed together. And seeing how some or at least most of us who are active here enjoy playing halo, I thought you guys might be interested. If you wanna learn more about this game you can visit their website. I can link it to you guys but due to forum rules I have to prevent myself from advertising. Should be easy to find though.

Edited by Kite9867
--
  • Upvote 1

117    17

I wonder if 343i will shit on this? Although they haven't touched halo Online, No one really does. 

Kite9867    6
2 hours ago, 117 said:

I wonder if 343i will shit on this? Although they haven't touched halo Online, No one really does. 

They won't. 343i won't be touching this game. Which is good because everything they touch turns into shit.

• Upvote 3

PigHunter    301
On 10/22/2017 at 4:35 PM, 117 said:

The team working on this reached out to the legal staff at 343; the lawyers said they're in the clear.

• Upvote 3

117    17
On 22/10/2017 at 7:21 PM, Kite9867 said:

They won't. 343i won't be touching this game. Which is good because everything they touch turns into shit.

When your side story (Halo Wars 2) is better than your main story (Halo 4 &5) you know you got issues.

revan114    1186
4 hours ago, 117 said:

When your side story (Halo Wars 2) is better than your main story (Halo 4 &5) you know you got issues.

fall out new vegas