Team Avolition
DrRaiku

Ask me anything about my service

DrRaiku    109

I'm in a story telling mood, 

Ask me anything; whether it be about combat, shooting, martial arts, war, toughest moments etc. 

I've learned a lot about life and how to deal with hard times and hardship, if you want advice id be more than happy to try and help :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sirenfal    4040

>tfw dr.  raiku is back

>tfw still embarrassing himself after 5 years

• Like 1

DrRaiku    109
Just now, Sirenfal said:

>tfw dr.  raiku is back

>tfw still embarrassing himself after 5 years

Don't see how I'd be embarrassing myself, simply being friendly doesn't equate to embarrassment 

DrRaiku    109
3 minutes ago, Sirenfal said:

I meant the "IDF special forces" part

But I actually am? If you want pictures clearly showing my face is be glad to oblige 

Church    1234

>>No Unit Patch

>>IDF 

>>BDU

Oh god don't ever change. Also that feel when no more Fancy Pants :(.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

revan114    1186
1 hour ago, Niiyu said:

THE PROPHECY IS CORRECT. THE ONE TRUE MEME WILL RETURN TO THE SOURCE. 

PRAISE BE!

I'm sorry Niiyu, and whoever this DrRakiru fuck is... But there's only one true meme here, and it ain't going by the name of DrRakiru.

I gotta go though fight the razer scooter uprising

• Downvote 1

DrRaiku    109
1 hour ago, Church said:

>>No Unit Patch

>>IDF 

>>BDU

Oh god don't ever change. Also that feel when no more Fancy Pants :(.

You only wear your unit tag on your formal uniform. That's our b uniform, worn on base and in the field. We wear our A uniform when we leave base to go home or during ceremonies. 

• Upvote 1

Sirenfal    4040

After talking to him, I think he's actually being honest

>DrRaiku's face before and after military service

lHjxZbo.png

• Upvote 3

Phlyrox    1112

do you have a favorite ration pack or is it always the same? whats in it? do you trade it for stuff

• Upvote 1

DrRaiku    109
1 hour ago, Phlyrox said:

do you have a favorite ration pack or is it always the same? whats in it? do you trade it for stuff

It isn't like the USA. we have this thing called a manot krav which translates to combat ration, it's made to share between 4 people. it is essentially chocolate spread, olives, chalva (some sesame stuff) and a fuckload of tuna. We also have this new meal which heats up with a flameless ration heater. its' seasoned rice veggies and some grilled chicken, it's actually pretty tasty but the rice is usually a little underdone but still edible. 

Starfish    1
On 10/21/2017 at 1:21 PM, DrRaiku said:

snip

This guy has a review of it. I highly recommend checking out his other reviews if you're interested in rations.

iPickedScout    682

My mom's Uncle has been an Israeli Ambassador for years, and I have 3 cousins in the IDF, 2 are special forces. While I want to hop on the bandwagon, I genuinely respect you.

• Upvote 1

DrRaiku    109
15 hours ago, iPickedScout said:

My mom's Uncle has been an Israeli Ambassador for years, and I have 3 cousins in the IDF, 2 are special forces. While I want to hop on the bandwagon, I genuinely respect you.

I appreciate the love. Add me on discord! I'd really love to talk more about your roots in the idf. ? my discord is snow#0661

DrRaiku    109

Alright, story time about my week. Places and names and other things that are or i'm not sure are classified will be replaced with "*****"

Anyways, in my unit we train for months just for one very specific and difficult mission. This week happened to be the week where all of the pieces seemed to be in place, go time. 

So we had a lot of information on a terrorist in ***** who was a mid rank in the ***** terror organization . The guy was an extremely proficient bomb maker according to my superiors.   The mission was to capture him and take him for interrogation.  We breach the door and our information was off, he was supposed to be alone but in reality there were seven lower profile but still very dangerous terrorists there... unfortunately all of them were armed. It turned into a MUCH more serious and risky situation than we had thought. They opened fire but luckily none of us got injured in this ordeal. All of the terrorists were neutralized. 

What was strange is that they seemed ready for us. 

Nonetheless we were all fine in the end.  :) 

• Upvote 2

DrRaiku    109
On 10/25/2017 at 5:56 PM, Starfish said:

This guy has a review of it. I highly recommend checking out his other reviews if you're interested in rations.

The "loof" has since been removed from it. Aside from that it's pretty much the same. 

Narka    614
On 10/26/2017 at 12:16 PM, DrRaiku said:

What was strange is that they seemed ready for us.

I wonder who could have been behind this...

Phlyrox    1112

If they're dangerous wouldn't they always be on edge/ready and have security (something to let them know people are coming/close) for their meetings?

DrRaiku    109
3 hours ago, BeeJesus said:

I wonder who could have been behind this...

I honestly think it was just a fluke. they usually act ready. I think they just so happened to be there too.

Edited by DrRaiku

DrRaiku    109
On 10/28/2017 at 8:38 PM, Sirenfal said:

I'd like to know your thoughts on this http://webm.land/w/wguE/

I don't really have much to comment on to be honest. They're just being... themselves I guess ?

DrRaiku    109

Nothing crazy happened this week. The army took us to a gun factory and we saw how our weapons were made as well as got to see the new generations of well known guns. 

I'm holding the Galil Ace chambered in 762.

It's a pretty little thing.ewpxEqv.jpg

PigHunter    301
On 11/2/2017 at 7:28 AM, DrRaiku said:

Nothing crazy happened this week. The army took us to a gun factory and we saw how our weapons were made as well as got to see the new generations of well known guns. 

I'm holding the Galil Ace chambered in 762.

Are you guys issued the IWI X95? Those things are pure bullpup sex. I fucking love me some bullpup rifles. They're all so god damned sexy.

• Upvote 1