Team Avolition
revan114

how 2 drive

revan114    1186

So recently I've been learning how to drive by way of my mother/father sitting in the passenger side passive aggressively bitching while I figure shit out.

So far I've been able to successfully do everything except parking. Infact, as I type this, about 10 minutes ago in an attempt to park the car, I fucking drove over the curb and nearly crashed into the building. lol. How the fuck do you people do this shit? Trying to park this fucking SUV is like trying to jimmy my cock into a fucking pencil sharpener.

I'd like some tips on how to drive better, but mostly with parking, so I don't crash into things again, pls. :3

Syphist    1415

This differs from car to car, but learn how to line up the car with some visual marker like the side mirrors. If I can see the curb right underneath my side mirrors, I know my front bumper is actually quite close to it. Eventually you will just develop an intuition for it though. A lot of it takes time and practice.

117    17

Practice, Practice, Practice Just like Everything else.

PigHunter    301

When parking turn sharp as fuck. Don't do one of those shitty wide arc turns from like 5 feet away, get like two feet away from the spot and turn as sharp as you can. For me in my sedan that's the easiest way to get a perfect park.

Keit1h    8

get some small ass car like a toyota corolla. Smaller cars are wayy easier to park.

Hand placement is a big must. If your handles aren't properly place upon the steering wheel you will be crashing mommas 67 chevelle all over the place. It took me 3 years to learn proper hand placement but before I did I was a lost boy from Mississauga, not having my hands placed in the right spot made my knees contract and I was literally fucking myself with my torn ligaments from an injury during a mom and pop soccer game for charity last summer. Try reading the book "Tuck and Tumble" by Gerald Givegetter It's a classic and will teach you everything you need to know, Momma Cass from the Mommas and the Papas really taught me a lot about life and having dignity during fun time with the boys and I thank her for that. 

Valkyrie    1352
17 hours ago, TigbyTuesday said:

It took me 3 years to learn proper hand placement

y9N6RFd.jpg