Team Avolition
Dabato

South Park

Dabato    3

Considering there are two South Park games being released really soon, and the new season is currently underway, what are your thoughts on the show?

I personally like the show, and I think the best season is 15, however with seasons 18-20 with the shitty entire season arcs I don't like. Hopefully season 21 will be better.

With the new game, The Stick Of Truth was actually exceptional and was very true to the series. Hopefully The Fractured But Whole will be as good. And phone destroyer, well, I think the Canadian Devil has something to do with this.

bones9302    579

I think the show is very entertaining and well written. I personally really liked the season arcs but only when they're done right. The second half of season 20 felt really weak and it was apparent the writers weren't expecting Trump to actually win the election. But PC principal is a pretty good character and the way Cartman mocks social justice warriors (like in the safe space episode) make for some funny moments.

Repost    379

I haven't watched the show in years, but I thought The Stick of Truth was pretty funny. Too bad the gameplay kind of let it down.

Dabato    3
On 26/09/2017 at 5:11 AM, Repost said:

I haven't watched the show in years, but I thought The Stick of Truth was pretty funny. Too bad the gameplay kind of let it down.

I mean let's be realistic here, you don't play a film/tv based game for the gameplay. You play for the refrences. Honestly I really liked the Stick of Truth because it had tons of refrences that were very clever. Hopefully the fractued but whole, which seems to have more fun gameplay, but to keep the refrences will be amazing.

Dabato    3
On 25/09/2017 at 9:21 PM, bones9302 said:

I think the show is very entertaining and well written. I personally really liked the season arcs but only when they're done right. The second half of season 20 felt really weak and it was apparent the writers weren't expecting Trump to actually win the election. But PC principal is a pretty good character and the way Cartman mocks social justice warriors (like in the safe space episode) make for some funny moments.

I mean considering they make the entire show in 6 days, it isn't a suprise that some of episodes are good and some are bad.