Jump to content
Team Avolition

Recommended Posts

Dabato    3

I have been lurking here for like a year, and I made some posts on the programming section of Minecraft.

I go by the name Dabato and I program a lot. I know C++, Java, C, Python, Lua and PHP because I have no social life. I am from the United Kingdom. 

I also suck at introductions as you can tell. 

 

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;
  
int main()
{
  if(!DabatoIsAFaggot)
  {
    cout << "Dabato is straight" << endl;
  }
  else
  {
    cout << "Dabato thinks he is super edgy but he really isn't" << endl;
  }
}

output:
Dabato thinks he is super edgy but he really isn't

oh yeah I am also really awkward.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Sirenfal    4040
from math import log,ceil

''.join(chr(x ^ ord('h')) for x in
	reversed([(306913984234325034976332811946692369L & ((1<<8*(x+1))-1) - ((1<<8*x)-1)) >> (8*x)
		for x in xrange(int(ceil(ceil(log(306913984234325034976332811946692369L, 2))/8.0)))]))

 

Share this post


Link to post
ecx    13

Try again. Why would you include a huge stl just to print something?

mov ah, 2h
mov cl, offset msg
p:
mov dl, [cl]
inc cl
int 21h
cmp dl, dl
jnz p
hlt

.data
msg db "kys",00h

((real mode only, no fake x86 ty))

Edited by ecx
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
ecx    13

Also I think most compilers won't even compile that since the variable in the conditional is undeclared.

Share this post


Link to post
Dabato    3
18 hours ago, ecx said:

Also I think most compilers won't even compile that since the variable in the conditional is undeclared.

Fine. I will edit it.

 

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

extern bool DabatoIsAFaggot;
  
int main()
{
  if(!DabatoIsAFaggot)
  {
    cout << "Dabato is straight" << endl;
  }
  else
  {
    cout << "Dabato thinks he is super edgy but he really isn't" << endl;
  }
}

output:
Dabato thinks he is super edgy but he really isn't

 

Happy now?

Edited by Dabato
Added code

Share this post


Link to post
ecx    13
On 7/25/2017 at 6:24 AM, Dabato said:

Fine. I will edit it.

 


#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

extern bool DabatoIsAFaggot;
  
int main()
{
  if(!DabatoIsAFaggot)
  {
    cout << "Dabato is straight" << endl;
  }
  else
  {
    cout << "Dabato thinks he is super edgy but he really isn't" << endl;
  }
}

output:
Dabato thinks he is super edgy but he really isn't

 

Happy now?

Why external though? That keyword is redundant. Also you should avoid declaring variables extern outside header files, or you will eventually run into bad linking errors. Unless you're one of those people who write everything in .c files and then include them to compile monolithically.

Edited by ecx

Share this post


Link to post
Dabato    3
18 hours ago, ecx said:

Why external though? That keyword is redundant. Also you should avoid declaring variables extern outside header files, or you will eventually run into bad linking errors. Unless you're one of those people who write everything in .c files and then include them to compile monolithically.

It was joke code stop taking it so seriously )-:

Share this post


Link to post
ecx    13
1 hour ago, Dabato said:

It was joke code stop taking it so seriously )-:

Don't sweat it. You're alright.

Edited by ecx

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×