Team Avolition
Krikilla

Favorite Nostalgiac Thing From The Old Team Avolition Videos?

Krikilla    58

I just want to know what everybody's favorite things from the old Team Avolition videos were.

I think my personal favorite is when they went all out on Spacemonkey (RIP Spacemonkey) in "The All In 1/2". 

• Upvote 1

Midori    131

My favorites were Tree Griefing and the ScribbleServer, especially with the line "I can't wait until we do this to RiceThink".

• Upvote 1

bones9302    579

I think the Quake Live match vs Notch and company was really cool. I remember being on MCNSA at the time and everyone watching it and talking about how crazy it was. Now that I think about it, I liked avolition.tv a lot too. It was funny watching Krysk, Scout, and random people from the forums play FTB, dawngate, or whatever.

• Upvote 3

Saitocron    36

I think I really enjoy how it was really casual to them and how they would be able to discuss other things. Never "overdoing" the whole thing (like some YouTube people who just turn everything into this... Cringe-inducing video series of sorts).  They were people with lives who had fun with what they did, and it was enjoyable for that reason.

• Upvote 2

Puddleduck    861

Adding to the chorus of Chaoscraft, was my favourite by far.

Just the absurdity of the whole thing. 

• Upvote 2

ChaosCraft was pretty crazy, to be fair. How couldn't you love that grief?

A favorite moment I'll always have is from Rice-Think, though. At the end of episode 1, when Storm and UnknownGamer destroyed that castle and got one its builders to help cover up the destruction, without him even realizing it at the time, was the most hilarious thing to me.

I wonder where Sean M. Rice is today?

• Upvote 1

Valkyrie    1352
8 hours ago, TanookiToast said:

ChaosCraft was pretty crazy, to be fair. How couldn't you love that grief?

A favorite moment I'll always have is from Rice-Think, though. At the end of episode 1, when Storm and UnknownGamer destroyed that castle and got one its builders to help cover up the destruction, without him even realizing it at the time, was the most hilarious thing to me.

I wonder where Sean M. Rice is today?

rice-think shut down a while ago. It was kinda dead. No clue where high overlord Sean M. Rice is nowadays.

I think the Quake Live match vs Notch and company was really cool. I remember being on MCNSA at the time and everyone watching it and talking about how crazy it was. Now that I think about it, I liked avolition.tv a lot too. It was funny watching Krysk, Scout, and random people from the forums play FTB, dawngate, or whatever.

You forgot about this.

Edited by Valkyrie
  • Upvote 1

Narka    614

Without a doubt, the time they wrote a program that fed spoofed ban messages to some global banning system. They promptly used it to ban the creator and a boatload of admins from their own servers and they ended up pulling the plug on the service. If anybody knows where to find it, I would be grateful.

Edited by BeeJesus
  • Upvote 2

Krikilla    58
3 hours ago, BeeJesus said:

Without a doubt, the time they wrote a program that fed spoofed ban messages to some global banning system. They promptly used it to ban the creator and a boatload of admins from their own servers and they ended up pulling the plug on the service. If anybody knows where to find it, I would be grateful.

MCAdmin is what I believe you are referring to, where they made their own servers and globally banned everybody.

Here's the link

• Upvote 1

Narka    614
14 hours ago, Krikilla said:

MCAdmin is what I believe you are referring to, where they made their own servers and globally banned everybody.

Here's the link

They didn't actually make a server; they just wrote a program that forged the requests that the plugin made to the masterserver. Hilarious nonetheless.

Niiyu    1233

I miss Storm's sick but not really taste in music choices. I have him to thank for me going around for a week listening to 311 like I was some kind of shit. I am a shit. UGH.

Valkyrie    1352
14 hours ago, Niiyu said:

I miss Storm's sick but not really taste in music choices. I have him to thank for me going around for a week listening to 311 like I was some kind of shit. I am a shit. UGH.

OH YES SIT BACK AND RELAX AND GET COMFORTABLE

kazoo    0

Favorite one was with allnaturalx's complaints and how storm would handle his raging about his server not being up so calmy

Risingbreak    7

ChaosCraft. Especially if all the shit about the admin trying to get users to steal money from their girlfriend's wallets was true. Deserved.

That, and the last episode of MinecraftHG. As Storm_Surge put it: "This might be the most rage I've ever seen in one Minecraft chat... "

• Upvote 1

xTeraa    78

Anything where gamer is singing, or minecraftHG because narcissism

Edited by xTeraa
  • Upvote 1