Team Avolition
Malga

Malga here.

Malga    3

Howdy I'm Malga, I'm apart of the 'Lurking since 1989' (2013) meme. Anyway I'm pretty laid back, I drink a lot of tea, I enjoy video games and watching sports. I avidly go on 4chan or twitch in my free time or whatever else tickles my fancy. I've always enjoyed the Smash community although i suck at the game and barely ever play it but someday I hope to indulge myself in it once more. I'm a very visual person and have a hard time understanding things explained to me without an example which I've been trying to work on but I'm not sure where to start with that. Finally, I love debate or debating as I love sharing my points of view on certain things or just the feeling of proving people wrong about something in general. Nevertheless, I hope to make my presence know around here and meet some thick juicy people to talk to. Toodles.

• Upvote 1

Malga    3
23 hours ago, CARVERitUP said:

maxresdefault.jpg

suh dude

Niiyu    1234

Hiya :3

Edit: Also going to take this time to say Carver, I hate you for posting that guy, because dear god, I hate that meme kkkkkk go burn love you <3

• Upvote 1

CARVERitUP    4995
2 hours ago, Niiyu said:

Hiya :3

Edit: Also going to take this time to say Carver, I hate you for posting that guy, because dear god, I hate that meme kkkkkk go burn love you <3

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31401-1419877061-21