Team Avolition
Krasson

The Uncreativity Thread

Krasson    13

So, I was on the topic of OC's and it got me thinking: what's the least creative thing you've ever produced?

Mine would be this thread.

• Upvote 1

Pinkie-Pie    31

The time I decided to troll an old regular forum of mine by posting in-character as Pinkie Pie for about 3 days.

• Downvote 3

Krasson    13

The time I decided to troll an old regular forum of mine by posting in-character as Pinkie Pie for about 3 days.

I await a dramatic reveal.

• Upvote 1

Krasson    13

It's obviously notch.

That's just what they want you to think.

She could secretly be Loplops getting revenge.

Then again, the foul odor of his trash stache would've been recognized from miles away.

This will require further investigation.

• Upvote 1

Pinkie-Pie    31

I await a dramatic reveal.

I ended up changing my profile picture to be Pinkie Pie dressed like the character my old account was named after. All the old fags pretty much roll their eyes and go "Yep, that sounds like him."

• Downvote 2

Legion    543

I ended up changing my profile picture to be Pinkie Pie dressed like the character my old account was named after. All the old fags pretty much roll their eyes and go "Yep, that sounds like him."

I had to have markus explain who the fuck you were. But once he told me, the intense faggotry became quite clear.

Welcome back comrade Kamina

• Upvote 2

Krasson    13

I had to have markus explain who the fuck you were. But once he told me, the intense faggotry became quite clear.

Welcome back comrade Kamina

Now that's the kind of dramatic reveal I was expecting!

Also, feel free to ignore that ultra-faggoty thing I said in the Shoutbox. I wanted to delete it within a minute of posting when I realized how terrible it came across, but I was on mobile and couldn't so I just said "Fuck it."

I'm sure Kamina got a good laugh out of it, though. XP

Legion    543

Now that's the kind of dramatic reveal I was expecting!

Also, feel free to ignore that ultra-faggoty thing I said in the Shoutbox. I wanted to delete it within a minute of posting when I realized how terrible it came across, but I was on mobile and couldn't so I just said "Fuck it."

I'm sure Kamina got a good laugh out of it, though. XP

Kek. You're good dude. As per what Dejordzta said, you can down-vote whoever you want just have a reason for it. Baseless reputation attacks are not unheard of here and, in the past, the system has been abused by myself even. See >> http://www.teamavolition.com/topic/10759-reputation-abuse/ for more details.

• Upvote 1

Xero-Space    2329

Kek. You're good dude. As per what Dejordzta said, you can down-vote whoever you want just have a reason for it. Baseless reputation attacks are not unheard of here and, in the past, the system has been abused by myself even. See >> http://www.teamavoli...putation-abuse/ for more details.

Is downvoting them because I think they're retarded a good reason

• Upvote 2

Kek. You're good dude. As per what Dejordzta said, you can down-vote whoever you want just have a reason for it. Baseless reputation attacks are not unheard of here and, in the past, the system has been abused by myself even. See >> http://www.teamavoli...putation-abuse/ for more details.

That thread... such memories.