Team Avolition
bru

watchmojo trying to start some beef

Pandaz    55

Hahaha that's fucking brilliant. Why on earth did he spend time digging up years old footage just for the purpose of a shit video.

• Upvote 2

Saitocron    36

Holy crap, and of course it's so one-sided with these idiots. The history went that Sean Rice was egging his userbase on to attack AVO, too, but no one is ever going to give a shit about that.

This is effing hilarious, though. Thanks, bru.

Maniakdude    100

This is pretty pathetic if all they can do is just Rice-Think. I mean, Chaoscraft was clearly better. But this was pretty funny.

• Upvote 1

Remy    307

>2017

>still giving a shit about Watchmojo

This is pretty pathetic if all they can do is just Rice-Think. I mean, Chaoscraft was clearly better. But this was pretty funny.

Chaoscraft is still one of the most enjoyably destructive and hilarious griefing videos in the last 15 years. Turning the sky into a blasted hellscape and turning that diamond castle into a pile of sand was fucking inspired.

Saitocron    36

>2017

>still giving a shit about Watchmojo

Chaoscraft is still one of the most enjoyably destructive and hilarious griefing videos in the last 15 years. Turning the sky into a blasted hellscape and turning that diamond castle into a pile of sand was fucking inspired.

It was so enjoyably chaotic seeing the server turn into a literal hell. Nothing like that will ever happen again for a very long time.

dejordzta    1687

Fucking crackpots. Hahhahah. Also weren't these the shit heads that started all these garbage count down list videos? Jesus Christ I want to pin them to a pole just for that.

(Toxic enough yet, WatchMojo?)

dejordzta    1687

Fuck, especially on Minecraft. Jesus Christ. I'll let Halo 5 slide, but even still, the Halo community ever since Halo Custom Edition was a cesspool at times.

• Upvote 1