Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Subscribe

A late introduction I guess

Subscribe    1

So apparently I have a 5 year old account here that I completely forgot about. Surprised this place is still active, is aVo still around?

• Upvote 1

Legion    543

So apparently I have a 5 year old account here that I completely forgot about. Surprised this place is still active, is aVo still around?

Weird that you'd be suddenly compelled to come back, but hey welcome! They're still around but "inactive" for lack of a better word. Everyone's off doing their own thing. Still trying to figure out how to grow crops out of bricks.

• Upvote 1

Subscribe    1

I was looking up hacked clients and stumbled across a reliant bootleg which lead me back here. Ahh that makes sense, I'd assumed they'd all gone to college or something.

Asp4yxiat10n    430

I was looking up hacked clients and stumbled across a reliant bootleg which lead me back here. Ahh that makes sense, I'd assumed they'd all gone to college or something.

If only, the circumstances of their disappearances are far more tragic and totally not made up at all.

Stormsurge was killed in a tragic car accident several years ago.....We don't like to talk about it.

Sirenfal is a Fed, don't trust anything he/they say and is a dirty rotten Trump/Putin Supporter. Don't tell that pig anything or you'll get vanned, it's what happened to Zee

:(

Strum4h contracted diabetes several weeks ago due to his unhealthy addition to TacoBell. His diagnosis isn't good, doctors have given him maybe a month till they have to cut off his foot. He has asked if he can keep it to make guitar picks out of his own bones.

No idea where Niiyu is, she said she was going to South Korea and never heard back, though there have been reports from the Seoul police of a short brown skinned creature which has been pouncing and then violating the men of Korea. Poor short and skinny bastards never stood a chance.

Also Carver is a faggot.

Edited by Asp4yxiat10n
  • Upvote 4

Sirenfal    4038

We just had a TEAM AVOLITION REUNION playing Factorio full autism for the past few days

Also hi- RATE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE KTHX

• Upvote 4

Krikilla    58

1. Do not harass other users. If you can't help yourself, come back once you finish middle school. -Sirenfal

This rule actually does not apply. Trust me, I should know.

Therefore, feel free to harass anybody (will probably be me).

MODERATOR HARRASMENT

asmcint    279
  1. Do not harass other users. If you can't help yourself, come back once you finish middle school. -Sirenfal

This rule actually does not apply. Trust me, I should know.

Therefore, feel free to harass anybody (will probably be me).

Yep, your intense and unabated autism has pretty much caused you to be a punching bag every time you open your mouth. :^)