Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
revan114

CARRIE FISHER DIED HOLY SHIT

Maniakdude    100

"how bad rogue one was"

how can one man have so many wrong opinions

I dunno. Have you seen the U.S. political arena as of late?

RIP Princess Leia

Edited by Maniakdude
  • Upvote 1

Legion    543

she couldnt handle how bad rogue one was

With all the respect, dignity, and solidarity we would come to expect from such an exceptional retard.

Edited by Legion
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

asmcint    279

God damn it, I jinxed it in the other thread by saying this fucking year tried to take her, didn't I?

TnDjnDJ.gif

• Upvote 1

bones9302    579

God damn it, I jinxed it in the other thread by saying this fucking year tried to take her, didn't I?

You basically killed her.

revan114    1186

With all the respect, dignity, and solidarity we would come to expect from such an exceptional retard.

I'm about 90% sure that if it was someone else who you actually liked who made that joke, you'd keep your mouth shut.

Fuck outta here, pussy.

"how bad rogue one was"

how can one man have so many wrong opinions

I dunno, I generally agree with what was said here.

its an ok action movie though. storm trooper die and at st go walk on thing. thats p much the entire movie

Edited by revan114

Legion    543

I'm about 90% sure that if it was someone else who you actually liked who made that joke, you'd keep your mouth shut.

Fuck outta here, pussy.

You'd be wrong. While it was slightly funny, it's still crass.

I dunno, I generally agree with what was said here.

Fucking christ this dude's voice is annoying. Hey here's an idea, take the dick out of your mouth and stop talking like you had a stroke a few days ago.

I get that the movie's overall quality is subjective from person to person, but I don't understand why anyone would form an opinion based on, or be swayed by, this really mediocre video.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

revan114    1186

You'd be wrong. While it was slightly funny, it's still crass.

Fucking christ this dude's voice is annoying. Hey here's an idea, take the dick out of your mouth and stop talking like you had a stroke a few days ago.

I get that the movie's overall quality is subjective from person to person, but I don't understand why anyone would form an opinion based on, or be swayed by, this really mediocre video.

lol.

• Downvote 3

Sirenfal    4033

"Mr. Plinkett" (actually Mike Stoklasa) is objectively an extremely educated and skilled film critic, who came from working in the movie industry. I haven't watched the Rogue One review yet, but you're nuts.

And by the way: The voice is a joke in case that somehow wasn't incredibly obvious. It's like you hate fun.

Legion    543

"Mr. Plinkett" (actually Mike Stoklasa) is objectively an extremely educated and skilled film critic, who came from working in the movie industry. I haven't watched the Rogue One review yet, but you're nuts.

And by the way: The voice is a joke in case that somehow wasn't incredibly obvious. It's like you hate fun.

It's true, I do hate fun. But I didn't get the points he was trying to make except for the whole "context is necessary for these ideas" which I absolutely agree with. And part the reason I didn't get what he was trying to say was because the voice was so grating.

KeroPearhart    385

It's true, I do hate fun. But I didn't get the points he was trying to make except for the whole "context is necessary for these ideas" which I absolutely agree with. And part the reason I didn't get what he was trying to say was because the voice was so grating.

His voice is more normal in

; even though the presentation under that series also has a clear gimmick, for lack of better explanation.

GenericSkid    21

I dunno. Have you seen the U.S. political arena as of late?

RIP Princess Leia

I agree on the political landscape being nonsensical, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the movie (Except for the part where the power went out and we had to wait 15 minutes for the lights to come back on).