Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
Remy

Celebrity Deaths: 'Can 2016 just fuck off already?' Edition

Remy    307

you really didn't think 2016 was going to let us go THAT easily, did you? As of the 25th of December, the worst Christmas present imaginable was shoved into our stockings.

George Michael, international pop star and ex-lead singer of the band WHAM! has passed away peacefully surrounded by his family and friends at the age of 53: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38432862

Legion    543

>implying 2017 isn't going to be a glorious trainwreck on every side

asmcint    279

And remember, 2016 also tried to take Carrie Fisher from us. She survived, but God dammit let the woman die peacefully like 10-20 years from now. >_<

Xero-Space    2330

And remember, 2016 also tried to take Carrie Fisher from us. She survived, but God dammit let the woman die peacefully like 10-20 years from now. >_<

OT70Wpl.jpg

• Upvote 2

greengreens1    138

Well you got 10 days. was that close enough?

Legion    543

Hey 2016, if you're still in the mood for murdering celebrities, can Trump be next? Or at the very least remove his vocal chords.

Thank.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Hey 2016, if you're still in the mood for murdering celebrities, can Trump be next? Or at the very least remove his vocal chords.

Thank.

Not with who's next in line. Yikes.

revan114    1186

Thank.

I hope your parents die so that they can give something useful to the world in the form of the decomposition, since they have obviously failed to do so with their son.

• Downvote 8

Legion    543

I hope your parents die so that they can give something useful to the world in the form of the decomposition, since they have obviously failed to do so with their son.

Now revan, what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?

• Upvote 2

Remy    307

FUCKING NORMIE SJW HILARY FAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b49.gif

• Upvote 3

greengreens1    138

637.gif

• Upvote 1

revan114    1186

FUCKING NORMIE SJW HILARY FAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like somebody is another sore loser!!!!

get prepared to have your welfare cut, frogposter.

Remy    307

sounds like somebody is another sore loser!!!!

get prepared to have your welfare cut, frogposter.

Good thing I'm not American.

GenericSkid    21

Hey 2016, if you're still in the mood for murdering celebrities, can Trump be next?

Prediction: Trump will be shot at inauguration.

Trotterly    996

Prediction: Trump will be shot at inauguration.

I hope not, because then we're stuck with Mike Pence which (in my opinion) would be infinitely worse than the orange skunk.

Anyways, fuck 2016. Here's a list of everyone that's died if you want to grab a gallon of ice cream and tissues and bawl 2016 away and hope that 2017 won't be severely worse even though it probably will be. http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-year-in-review/look-back-all-famous-figures-who-died-2016-n698791

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Remy    307

Prediction: John Cleese, Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino and Michael Caine will all die in the first month of 2017.

Legion    543

Prediction: John Cleese, Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino and Michael Caine will all die in the first month of 2017.

I'm OK with all of them going, except John Cleese.