Team Avolition
revan114

1 day, 8 hours left. Who do you think will win this thing?

revan114    1186

So since the election is pretty much in 2 days now, I think we should have another thread for it.

Now, as you all know, the FBI opened up the case on Hillary again, and they recently reported finding nothing incriminating, nor will they do any new action towards her. http://www.dailymail...n-s-emails.html

Now, onto the polls.

Trump apparently is polling 20% with blacks. That is twice the support Romney had. http://www.wnd.com/2...hat-for-romney/

Trump is also winning Florida and Ohio.

So far, it looks like Trump has a good advantage here.

So who do you think will win this thing?

Remy    307

I don't even fucking care anymore. I'm so burnt out on this shit that I just want them to get it over with.

• Upvote 3

KeroPearhart    385

We all lose either way.

At least at this point, Hillary has a chance to be both the first woman president and the first impeached president, provided the entire country doesn't implode on itself first.

• Downvote 1

asmcint    279

Too close to call IMO. Just hope the person you voted for wins and hunker down for a few weeks to wait out the post-election drama.

Gam3rzRus    17

It's a really close election. Whoever wins will win only by a little bit. I will vote Trump btw. The no-fly zone in Syria would make a war with Russia and Syria more of a possibility, and I'm prime age to be drafted into a war with Russia if it comes to that.

Edited by Gam3rzRus

D4rk_Leg3nd    59

I am honestly so surprised people are even voting for Trump. Actually, i'm surprised he even made it to candidacy.

(I live in the UK)

Meowingtons    100

I am honestly so surprised people are even voting for Trump. Actually, i'm surprised he even made it to candidacy.

(I live in the UK)

if you're from the UK then you shouldn't be so surprised at all what with Brexit actually winning despite having all odds against it. But honestly, if you actually read into this, Trump is nowhere near as bad as people make him out to be, especially the media over here in the UK which legitimately compare him to Hitler.

MasterFux    390

(I live in the UK)

Because what Trump is and what the media portrays almost couldn't be more different. Even if he was everything they said he was I'd probably still vote for him. Clinton is leading one of the largest rings of corruption in American history, if not the largest. She already has an incredible amount of influence just being in the State Department, I shudder to think what she would be capable of as president. I couldn't give a fuck less if Trump actually was a racist sexist moron, at least he's an outsider who hates the Clintons.

Anyway, think of it like this. Back in primaries, we actually had a second outsider, Ben Carson. If Trump was a genuine racist and sexist through and through, even if you dug deeper, why would you believe people voted for him over Carson? I mean, we're seeing polls now that place Trump support anywhere from 45-50%. That's almost half the U.S. population, and it might even be more since a lot of the polls oversampled Democrats. Do you really think that many people are just racist bigots? Or even half of that?

Most people have looked a lot deeper and discovered somebody who was entirely different from what they had been led to believe. I was in this same boat. Don't buy the media BS and actually look at the evidence.

Edited by MasterFux

Legion    543

Projections aren't looking amazing for him, he would need to sweep Florida, New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina. Assuming of course a pocketed color state doesn't flip between either of them.

Clinton need to take one key state as opposed to Trump's four.

Additionally I feel like Florida is going to swing blue. Most population centers (Orlando, Jacksonville, Miami) are slated blue due to breaking Obama's turnout.

I feel comfortable calling this in favor of Clinton.

EDIT: This is the only source I could find to back me up. No idea where it came from. Some shitty thread on /pol/ nK4ccDd.jpg

Edited by Legion

revan114    1186

Legion, I think we better wait for the working class Republicans to finish up their shifts and hit the polls before pointing out the polls.

Kite9867    6

I really don't care about the elections anymore. Its all bullshit right now. Trump is just pulling shit out of his ass to win and as for Hillary, well I have nothing to say about her.

blind7125    1924

Projections aren't looking amazing for him, he would need to sweep Florida, New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina. Assuming of course a pocketed color state doesn't flip between either of them.

Clinton need to take one key state as opposed to Trump's four.

Additionally I feel like Florida is going to swing blue. Most population centers (Orlando, Jacksonville, Miami) are slated blue due to breaking Obama's turnout.

I feel comfortable calling this in favor of Clinton.

I don't know about Nevada, but he's already won SC, took the lead in Florida, and expected to win the other ones. I can't believe people are actually going make this meme into anything more than a dream. I think both candidates are shit personally, but /r/the_donald might actually see their god emperor make his way to his throne at the white house.

14915237_10202507776653261_1325462957184827097_n.jpg?oh=b5784e55b0d8e8ec257c43f50353d33b&oe=5892BEB2

Remy    307

Hillary at 204 and Donald at 257.

It's pretty much done at this point.

KeroPearhart    385

the people in this thread earlier today: lol

Ehhh. I would have been uncomfortable with the results no matter how they turned out since I trusted neither candidate enough to actually vote for them.

Though if there's one positive I've already gotten out of this, it's the parent waking up at 1 in the morning to bitch at the results after nearly making me miss getting to my polling station, so yeah. Silver linings.

Edited by KeroPearhart