Team Avolition
revan114

If you were to change your 'main' online handle, what would you change it to?

revan114    1186

For those of you who have your sort of 'main' online handle that you always(I always register as revan114/revan1141 on sites I frequent, etc)if you had to change your online handle to something different, what would you consider first?

I always suck at coming up with names for this type of shit, so I'm not sure what mine would be. Probably something stupid or dumb, like uh... I dunno, RangoRechained? Then people could call me Rango.

Trotterly    996

Well, fun fact time: I go online as Demmy on literally every other place on the internet except here. I don't remember why I even chose Trott/Trotterly on here to be honest.

Meh. Not to act like an attention whore, but should I change it? I dunno c:

• Upvote 1

asmcint    279

I... don't actually know. I've used this handle literally since I started creating my own accounts for stuff online when I was 8 or 9. The only other really ubiquitous identifier for me is the name I typically use for a first character in RPGs: Diernor. I just can't see myself using much of anything else.

Remy    307

Probably something a 4th Grader would find funny like Mike Hunt, Hugh Janus, Liquor Hole or something like that. In all seriousness though, I've used this name for the longest time that I just can't let it go.

greengreens1    138

Most common ones I use nowadays are Chocolat, Uncolored Spoon, and Noire. And if I really wanna be nostalgic, I'll use my first username ever, Wubbzynator.

Edited by greengreens1

Meowingtons    100

Well, fun fact time: I go online as Demmy on literally every other place on the internet except here. I don't remember why I even chose Trott/Trotterly on here to be honest.

ye i do the exact same thing, dunno why i chose deadmau5 cat name but waddup

Narka    614

It changes from time to time. My current aliases are Based Ubuntu, Cum Tit Fuck Blast, and 5 Star Wanted. BeeJesus and Bee have been phased out.

It's hard to find a name you want to stick with so I don't even try.

Edited by BeeJesus

Church    1234

I actually love having Church as my handle. I wouldn't change it, its just hard to get registered anywhere as im normally beat to the punch. Hell on Wikipedia I had to usurp it from someone. Im still amazed I got it here.

MasterFux    390

I only really go by Igmdigm and Masterfux, and I like both. Masterfux was thought...well, I don't really remember. I do remember, though, that Igmdigm was just made from me mashing on the keyboard.

Puddleduck    865

I honestly would have to start from scratch. I've always gone by variations upon Puddleduck. It would probably be something aviation based, seeing as that's my main interest these days.

Phlyrox    1112

id look for a name i can get anywhere and has a short form that's easy to say. being able to make puns with it is an added bonus.