Team Avolition
Sign in to follow this  
DotMC

Mods Bypassing AntiCheats

DotMC    0

Hello,

I am making a hacked client and I was wondering how does a (for example) a flight hack bypass an AntiCheat plugin on a minecraft server??

I'm not looking for source code but an explanation on making hacks bypass.

Thank You..

dejordzta    1688

In the past, bypasses have been weird things like exploiting packets that you'd never really think of using to adjust player position, thus being able to control movement without said anticheat picking up in it (it's only looking for playermovement102packet, but not exploitpacket9001, for example).

Other times people (a.k.a hackforums) limit what their doing to comply (not bypass) with these anti cheats, such as only being able to run so fast without an anti cheat noticing it.

Most of what you saw Krysk do with Reliant was from a lot of experimentation or a random chance event that turned into an experiment (i.e Minecraft Griefing - Diamonds). Aside from taking a look at what others are doing (again, *cough*hackforums*cough*wouldn'trecommendunlessyouwanttobeashitty"coder"and getcancer*cough*), you're pretty much on your own to find something that bypasses. Take a look at the source of the anticheats you want to be able to bypass, see if there's anything they're not checking for, try it out on a local server with said anti cheat installed, etc. etc.

I remember back when I started programming, after watching... We're Back, I think... I saw someone walk on water. I remember reaaally wanting to do it, however my friends sever had a nocheat or the likes on it. So, I added a toggle that changed the way my Jesus mode worked - the typical 1.5 way where you'd just turn the water block solid, or my nocheat way where you simply set your y position to a certain variable, and a couple of other things I can't remember. It wasn't as fast, sure, but it was afaik one of the only ways to Jesus mode on a nocheat server for quite a while... Didn't get to hackforums till quite a bit after that. Anyways, what I'm getting at is you really just have to experiment and try things. Break the game, do something you shouldn't do and go from there.

• Upvote 3

revan114    1186

To add onto hwat Dejordzta and Bobbeh said, that boy ain't right, Krysk once said his process of finding exploits in Minecraft was just experimenting with things. "I wonder if x anti-cheat checks for y. Oh, they don't? #lol"

Of course I'm just an old propane salesman, and I could be misquoting him right now as it was an awfully long time ago, but dang it Bobbeh, propane and propane accessories.

• Upvote 2

dejordzta    1688

Thank you dejordzta

You're welcome. I'm taking you're wanting to achieve an anticheat bypassable fly hack? Not that I'm wanting to limit you, however I'd personally recommend starting with something a bit easier first - such as a sprint hack bypass. I haven't clued myself in on minecraft for too long, however I'm guessing it's still not nearly as intense checkwise to work around as a fly hack bypass would be. (it basically checks the speed of which you're moving, not where you are, if you're floating, if you are floating - are you actually falling? etc).

Is there anything else specific you're interested in? I'd love to see whatever you end up working on progress.

dejordzta    1688

Also, double post cos lazy, we do also have a dedicated Minecraft programming subsection - I'd recommend posting in there next time. Just a friendly tip :)

For a NoCheatPlus damage fly [actually an air jump], you use a delay integer and change that at specific times, check to see what the delay is and run whichever code like mc.thePlayer.jumpMovementFactor or something else accordingly.

aspens    3

be careful though because some anti cheats kick you for sending too many packets and that can get rough

Edited by aspens