Team Avolition
Ricer_Corolla_

Good funny shows?

Hey, I've recently been watching "The Office" with Steve Carell in it, and "The Inbetweeners" and was wondering if you would suggest any similar shows with same type of comedic value, Cheers :)

Repost    379

the original version of the office is better

Edited by Repost
  • Upvote 1

bones9302    579

Personally, I think Modern Family is pretty funny. It's shot basically exactly the same as The Office (documentary style interviewing characters and cutting back to the story)and the jokes are pretty well thought out and witty. Some other shows worth checking out would be Arrested Development and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Edited by bones9302

Personally, I think Modern Family is pretty funny. It's shot basically exactly the same as The Office (documentary style interviewing characters and cutting back to the story)and the jokes are pretty well thought out and witty. Some other shows worth checking out would be Arrested Development and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Yeah, I was thinking about watching that :)

iPickedScout    682

I'll check out Parks and Rec :)

It's a bit quirky, but definitely a great show. I was sad to reach the last season on Netflix. Let me know if you end up liking it :)

• Upvote 1

Nessosin    705

If you have access to HBO, I think VEEP is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. I've watched most of what's in this thread and agree. Parks and Rec and Arrested Development for sure, earlier Modern Family is best. I'm going to add both Blackadder series 2-4 and the IT Crowd as well which are available on Netflix.

• Upvote 2