Team Avolition

KnightFire    365

I like cars. Do you like cars? Let's talk about cars.

(Still pushing off more finals that I should be studying for)

What do you drive on a daily basis? What's your dream car? What's your favorite car that you've ridden in/driven?

A couple of cars that I've had the insane luck of driving recently through great friends:

2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S (Cabriolet)

KsSnbFX.jpg

This car's fucking insane... Incredibly fast. Launches from 0-60mph in 2.9 seconds while still being a great car that's comfortable enough to daily (as long as you can afford the upkeep on maintenance and the gas you'll be using). Having all this power under your foot (560hp/516lb-ft) and resisting the want to use it absolutely everywhere is pretty hard...

Not to mention the owner of this ticked basically every option you can have on the car and made it have an MSRP of somewhere in the ballpark of $220,000... O_O

2013 Audi RS5

rUdGyae.jpg

Half the fun of this car is the noise it makes... It's absolutely mental. It drives me to push it just so I can hear its voice.

....And as a result, I don't get very great gas mileage when I've driven this car. xD It makes a fair amount of horsepower (450) but is pretty awfully heavy (4000lbs) and as a result, isn't the fastest car but its V8 sounds great. Maybe I'll post up a video of how loud this specific RS5 can get later.

<obligatory insert "something something Audi maintenance and reliability" joke here>

.........And here's what I drive, aha....

2006 Acura TSX.

FegnoUj.jpg

Not special or fast in any way, shape, or form. Pretty average midlife four door sedan that has a hint of sportiness in it, while being your reliable, luxurious Honda. At least I get pretty great gas mileage when pushing this on both long and short trips.

Edited by KnightFire

iPickedScout    682

I currently own a 2013 Dodge Charger R/T. I don't really have a dream car, pretty much anything that doesn't look like shit and handles well makes me more than happy.

I'm only 15 atm not allowed to drive on road Legally :P -yet, I've owned 2 cars, 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca, Sold that, Bought a 2004 Mk4 Golf (Dirty Nasty Low, Muffler Delete etc)

Fastest car i've been in was probably a Ke70 Corolla, With a 13b Rotary swap, Massive Garrett Turbo (20+ psi Can't Remember exactly) Had over 350kw + Car only weighed 900-1000kg

Fastest car i've actually driven was a BMW e30 (328i), With a RB20 Conversion that my brother actually owns haha, Pushing out like 16-20 psi, making pretty small but respectable 175kw

E30:

Edited by Ricer_Corolla_

KnightFire    365

I currently own a 2013 Dodge Charger R/T. I don't really have a dream car, pretty much anything that doesn't look like shit and handles well makes me more than happy.

Nice! They're pretty fine machines.

THE MARAUDER

DREAM CAR

-snip-

Yusss. I dunno if you watch Top Gear or keep up with it (I have the faintest memory of you saying that you don't), but man... I can't wait for The Grand Tour this October(ish). With that Amazon money averaging something like $4.5million an episode? This shit's going to be insane.

I'm only 15 atm not allowed to drive on road Legally :P -yet, I've owned 2 cars, 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca, Sold that, Bought a 2004 Mk4 Golf (Dirty Nasty Low, Muffler Delete etc)

Fastest car i've been in was probably a Ke70 Corolla, With a 13b Rotary swap, Massive Garrett Turbo (20+ psi Can't Remember exactly) Had over 350kw + Car only weighed 900-1000kg

Fastest car i've actually driven was a BMW e30 (328i), With a RB20 Conversion that my brother actually owns haha, Pushing out like 16-20 psi, making pretty small but respectable 175kw

E30:

Nice! I like BMWs as well, especially the E46s... Quite the timeless design, honestly. Preventative maintenance and those cars are basically tanks.

• Upvote 1

Remy    307

Currently don't have anything to drive, but one dream car I've always had in the front of my mind has got to be the Chevelle SS 454:

19916797-770-0@2X.jpg?rev=1

I've always been a giant classic American muscle car fan for as long as I can remember. The 1969 Dodge Charger, the 1970 Dodge Challenger, the 1970 Ford Mustang Fastback, the 1972 Dodge Dart Demon 340, I could go on forever. And I probably could. But I wont.

• Upvote 2

Meowingtons    100

Cars over here are a lil different but I just got my first car which is an Audi A1. Wasn't overly expensive and it runs, in my opinion, very well. I'll probably upgrade once I've finished university.

Edited by Meowingtons

KnightFire    365

I'm from the UK so ours cars are a lil different but I just got my first car which is an Audi A1. Wasn't overly expensive and it runs, in my opinion, very well. I'll probably upgrade once I've finished university.

There are plenty of worse first cars. I love Audi's designs.

Cym4tic    739

67ZZ3L3.jpg

tryna buy one of these when I'm done with university

current car is ded but it works out that me and the gf share her Yaris.

Edited by Cym4tic

MasterFux    390

You people are using the inferior mode of transportation. Behold the future:

tumblr_o6j2dt3WUx1s3o4dso1_400.gif

• Upvote 4

asmcint    279

You people are using the inferior mode of transportation. Behold the future:

tumblr_o6j2dt3WUx1s3o4dso1_400.gif

o shit waddup

• Upvote 1

Remy    307

o shit waddup

watch him rollin

What the hell have we unleashed?

Edited by Remy
  • Upvote 1

KnightFire    365

-snip-

tryna buy one of these when I'm done with university

current car is ded but it works out that me and the gf share her Yaris.

Talk about a fun car you have coming! Hope it works out.