Team Avolition
ChaosWolf666

I HAVE RETURNED

ChaosWolf666    31

I used to be an active user on here waaaaaay back in 2012, but the community here seemed to have died off after a while, but today i had decided to come see how things are and I am glad to see that people have come back from the dead, yet, I am not the same person brought here by silly griefing videos from youtube, but was brought back because of the awesome people I used to talk to here, though I'm not sure how any of them are left, I missed the community here. I used to get on the vent back then but it seems to have fallen to disuse, and was hoping to get onto the teamspeak, but it seems i cannot, very saaaaad face, but I'm hoping to make some new friends here :)

-Fade Kyzeal, formerly ChaosWolf666

P.S. want to change my name

• Downvote 1

Remy    307

Hello 'Generic World of Warcraft angsty teen username', and welcome back to the forums.

Don't go sucking off ol' Lucy's cock and we'll get along just fine.

Edited by Remy

TheColonel    608

I remember you. If you're telling the truth and you've grown up a bit then welcome back.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

asmcint    279

Seeing people use that title always makes me think

"After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades... is back."

OT: Hi OP, hope you don't sperg it up this time.

Edited by asmcint

ChaosWolf666    31

Well holy shit. I didn't think i was that memorable, but yes, I have grown up. After all someone at 21 years acting like that isn't going anywhere in life. I no longer say I'm Satanic to offend people, in fact I am of no religion at all now.

• Upvote 1

Remy    307

Well holy shit. I didn't think i was that memorable, but yes, I have grown up. After all someone at 21 years acting like that isn't going anywhere in life. I no longer say I'm Satanic to offend people, in fact I am of no religion at all now.

Good man. Maturity is a beautiful thing, is it not? Props to you broheim.

18xQ5bn.gif

Edited by Remy

Saltiren    73

It appears you used to be quite the cringelord. You seem better now, so welcome back!

PigHunter    301

I hope you die

What are you doing here? I thought you were busy being monitored by LEA to post on the internet?