Team Avolition
Maniakdude

The Alcohol Thread

Maniakdude    100

I haven't tried much in terms of beer, they smell pretty foul to me. Would there be anything to test the waters, in a manner of speaking?

Niiyu    1234

I'm a fan of a few kinds of beers: light lagers and wheat ales specifically. There are a few darker beers that I'm fond of - a trolley ale I can't remember and Fat Tire. That's generally my course of drinking, especially socially because I can just sort stick with one for awhile.

Other than that, in order of preference:

1. Rum - I like shots and rum and cokes of all non-beer items. White rums are tasty when mixed with dark rums and mixed with a slew of other things. It's a very sweet shot though.

2. Vodka - When I diet, I like to mix with a diet cranberry. Only 100 calories a cup!

3. Tequila(I'm a sucker for margaritas.) - I try not to shoot this, but I've found a love for mixing tequila with things like gin and vodka and making tasty mixes that way.

And my preference of mixed drinks = Long Island Iced Teas, Pina Coladas, Rum and Coke, Sex on the Beaches, Midori Sours, and Scooby Snacks! The last two are really tasty, especially if you're not a fan of liquor taste.

I generally drink just about anything though. Wine, beers, liquor. If it's free, I'm all for it.

Tomatoesalad    545

I'm a fan of a few kinds of beers: light lagers and wheat ales specifically. There are a few darker beers that I'm fond of - a trolley ale I can't remember and Fat Tire. That's generally my course of drinking, especially socially because I can just sort stick with one for awhile.

Other than that, in order of preference:

1. Rum - I like shots and rum and cokes of all non-beer items. White rums are tasty when mixed with dark rums and mixed with a slew of other things. It's a very sweet shot though.

2. Vodka - When I diet, I like to mix with a diet cranberry. Only 100 calories a cup!

3. Tequila(I'm a sucker for margaritas.) - I try not to shoot this, but I've found a love for mixing tequila with things like gin and vodka and making tasty mixes that way.

And my preference of mixed drinks = Long Island Iced Teas, Pina Coladas, Rum and Coke, Sex on the Beaches, Midori Sours, and Scooby Snacks! The last two are really tasty, especially if you're not a fan of liquor taste.

I generally drink just about anything though. Wine, beers, liquor. If it's free, I'm all for it.

I think you'll be a fan of Bacardi Oakheart

zebser    1078

Cheap vodka in sprite at parties. Doesn't matter how you get there IMO.

I turned 21 last month and this is my favorite.

asmcint    279

Turning 21 on Monday, figured I may as well share what I plan to try: Coney Island hard root beer. You can thank OP for that recommendation. Haven't had much experience with alcohol really, beyond small sips I've taken under direct supervision. Can definitely say I prefer stuff where the alcohol isn't easily tasted, urging caution. They're so delicious that that draw makes me all the more excited to need to savor them, because that deliciousness will last longer.

• Upvote 1

Maniakdude    100

Turning 21 on Monday, figured I may as well share what I plan to try: Coney Island hard root beer.

Try it in a root beer float, let me know how it goes. Coney Island hard root beer compliments a burger rather well.