Team Avolition
Zsielous

Greetings! .w.

Zsielous    1

Hello!

I'm a little new, but I've been watching Avo's videos for a little while now (when they first came out, and returned to them now and then for a chuckle), but only recently when watching them again did I want to see more of them and maybe interact with people who like them!

I'm always happy to talk though. I'll be around if you wanna send me a message!

honuchu    112

Welcome to the forums! Avolition's been inactive for a while, but some members and a lot of old fans still hang around here. You'll be in (semi-)good hands here!

What other things are you interested in? I saw the Homestuck sig and got hit with a wave of nostalgia; I can't believe it's finally over LOL

• Upvote 1

Zsielous    1

Ah, thank you!

And yeah, I love Homestuck. It's never going to be over ;w;

Apart from liking Avo's videos, I enjoy all sorts of games, reading, etc. I'd fill up a huge post with it all buuut that's kinda telling of me, haha.

• Upvote 1

asmcint    279

Okay, I have to ask: Is your name Riley?

Also welcome.

EDIT: Also until Hussie gives us a proper ending I refuse to believe that Homestuck is finished. We didn't even see Lord English die dammit! ;_;

Edited by asmcint
  • Upvote 1

Zsielous    1

Okay, I have to ask: Is your name Riley?

Uhh, nope. It's Alexis. .o.

But yeah, LE doesn't die, we don't see Vriska or Aradia or Sollux or Karkat or TZ anywhere... :c

AnalAvenger    324

How long did Homestuck turn out to be? I started reading it for a while but just got caught up in other things and it just kinda fell off my map.

Zsielous    1

Hi hi! C:

Hiya Niiyu!! I think I've heard/seen you in a few videos, thank you for welcoming me!

How long did Homestuck turn out to be? I started reading it for a while but just got caught up in other things and it just kinda fell off my map.

Something like, over 10,000 pages. It's the longest single piece of human fiction that's been published (barring some stupid fanfiction...).

asmcint    279

Hiya Niiyu!! I think I've heard/seen you in a few videos, thank you for welcoming me!

Something like, over 10,000 pages. It's the longest single piece of human fiction that's been published (barring some stupid fanfiction...).

Pfft. I've seen longer novels, both in terms of page count and in content. Still, it is ridiculously long.

Saltiren    73

Welcome! Hope you like the forums, there's still a lot of good discussion here.

Zsielous    1

Welcome! Hope you like the forums, there's still a lot of good discussion here.

Hey :3

Hallo :D

Hi hi hi!

So many hellos, haha. Thank you all for being so nice. c:

Pfft. I've seen longer novels, both in terms of page count and in content. Still, it is ridiculously long.

Yeah. It feels long because it took 7 years to 'finish', but, well.

Niiyu    1234

What kind of stuff do you like to read? I love fantasy novels the best. But I tend to read quite a bit of sci-fi and absurdist fiction as well. :3

honuchu    112

^Adding onto that, what is your favorite genre of game to play? I've really fallen in love with action RPGs lately but still find myself playing action/speedrun games or fighting games all the time.

Remy    307

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening! Welcome to the forums, Zsielous. Hope you like it here. We're not very active at the moment, but that's par for the course around here.