Team Avolition
Niiyu

How do you take your coffee/caffeine?

Niiyu    1234

I'm tired and it's finals week and then I start school again in a week for spring quarter and wahhh. I'm living off of coffee and coca cola but I like to talk about coffee so...how do you like your coffee or what is your choice of caffeine? I used to like mine very sweet and milky-- now I prefer four sugars and two creamers and I'm goooood. I'm also a bit of a Starbucks junkie? I like their refreshers and teas mostly, I'm not super huge on their coffees; the refreshers have caffeine thankfully. I also have five cans of empty red bull on my back seats. TALK TO ME ABOUT CAFFEINE.

• Upvote 1

Meowingtons    100

I really love the Starbucks coffee blend drinks, particularly the caramel one, they taste so nice. Other than that, I've been drinking "Lucozade" which I'm not sure if you guys have, but it's basically a drink that provides energy without giving you the afterburn you'd usually get from shit like Redbull. Pretty interesting taste too.

Nessosin    705

Black, every time. I easily drink 4 cups of coffee per day minimum. If I make it at home, I grind it myself from whole beans, add a pinch of salt, and brew it in the french press. A dash of cinnamon if I'm feeling fancy.

I drink tea occasionally, but more to relax or get warmer rather than for caffeine. I enjoy most teas as long as they aren't sweet.

I don't drink any energy drinks or pop.

Edited by Nessosin

iPickedScout    682

I inject liquid caffeine in between my big/2nd toe on my feet. That way no one can see the injection site, and it causes a reaction in my body QUITE quickly.

asmcint    279

I take mine black with two teaspoons of sugar fully mounded, and one level, and I tend to drink Folgers Black Silk. As for energy drinks, tend to avoid those. I do use soda or tea when I need a caffeine boost but not enough of one to warrant coffee, and I used to drink Vault a lot before it was discontinued because I was a caffeine hound then.

Oh wait, was I supposed to make a joke? Uh... I take it like I take my women: bold with just a hint of sweetness. Also wet. Very very wet.

Edited by asmcint

rakiru    2713

I used to like mine very sweet and milky-- now I prefer four sugars and two creamers and I'm goooood.

Sounds like the sugar's giving you a boost as much as the caffeine. O_o

I drink a few cups a day, but just regular instant coffee (one sugar, milk, because instant coffee tastes meh), because I'm lazy.

revan114    1186

Diet coke.

Coffee is for shitlord slimes that are bikini ass wearing liberal faggots.

Pic related is what coffee drinkers look like.

FA59DHT.png

• Downvote 4

Zongo    328

In my entire life I think I've drank coffee once, like 12 years ago or something. It's not that I don't enjoy the taste or anything but ehh I really don't feel like I'm missing anything.

Also I'm cheap so I just drink water.

Tomatoesalad    545

Step 1. Strong black coffee, sweeten to your taste

Step 2. 2 oz Heavy cream, 2 oz Irish whiskey heat and sweeten to your taste

Step 3. Slowly pour the cream mixture on the back of a spoon so that it floats on the coffee

Step 4. Drink the coffee through the cream, don't mix

Step 5. Enjoyment followed by regret

Phlyrox    1112

I know like next to nothing about coffee and idk what to order when im out.

What do I ask for if I want a coffee thing that has the crushed ice, chocolate, and something to make it a little sweeter

asmcint    279

THIS IS NOW A TEA THREAD

I don't know the exact type of tea I drink. I just get those gallon-sized Lipton bags and make pitchers of sweet tea. One cup of sugar per gallon.

Edited by asmcint

Xero-Space    2330

Tea is shit.

On the topic of coffee/caffeine, I personally can't stand the taste of coffee. Maybe it's because I never had the right kind. Caffeine though, I usually drink cherry coke for that, or an energy drink in the morning.

honuchu    112

THIS IS NOW A TEA THREAD

I get headaches when I have too much caffeine, and when I mean "too much" I mean not much at all. I stick to herbal teas and green teas mostly; dragonfruit tea and honey green tea are probably my favorites to drink at all times. Honey black tea happens in the mornings when I need something hot.

Niiyu    1234

THIS IS NOW A TEA THREAD

Ur a tea thread. u sux ihu

iluvujk<3

• Upvote 1

Azathoth    3395

THIS IS NOW A TEA THREAD

No it's not, fake britain.

I take mine low in quality, high in quantity. I get prepackaged iced shit at school because that way I don't have to talk to anyone.

• Upvote 1