Team Avolition
CATLOLZ

Active missed ice cream sadness

CATLOLZ    0

So, here it all began me the noob at mine craft first video ever saw of mine craft after they went off and never posted again I saw one of the amazing griefing videos they had.. And I watched hours and hours till midnight and at midnight I realized that they haven't posted since 5 years... And oh man I miss them so bad I wish they would at least be active and post a video even one per month would be good.. But you guys were legends.. You destroyed you killed you hacked you fucked everything and that's why I love team av

Avolition <3 ice cream army. Forever.

Edited by CATLOLZ

Valkyrie    1352

This is an automated message reminding you to be welcomed to the forums, and that the day you're having should indeed be a good one.

• Upvote 2

asmcint    279

This is an automated message reminding you to seek psychiatric care for what appears to be some form of Autism Spectrum Disorder.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Puddleduck    865

This is an automated message reminding you to seek psychiatric care for what appears to be some form of Autism Spectrum Disorder.

Seconded.

• Upvote 1

Noodles777    40

you fucked everything

Every last thing.

The following is an automated response:

Ey bud welcome to the forums God bless

Valkyrie    1352

What kind of grill are you? Gas or propane?

I'm thinking charcoal, those grills are really good, and the food comes out tasting great (that is, if you have a nice, strong, experienced man behind the grill) like ainsley harriott

Edited by Valkyrie

asmcint    279

I'm thinking charcoal, those grills are really good, and the food comes out tasting great (that is, if you have a nice, strong, experienced man behind the grill) like ainsley harriott

Agreed, charcoal grills are best grills, anyone who disagrees can fight me.

dejordzta    1688

Whaaaa? Their last video was a year ago, and their last minecraft vidya was 2 years ago. Where you getting 5 years from?

asmcint    279

Whaaaa? Their last video was a year ago, and their last minecraft vidya was 2 years ago. Where you getting 5 years from?

Clearly their ass.

Sirenfal    4038

... you fucked everything ...

Time for a classic

1iJpIui.png

• Upvote 1

CATLOLZ    0

Omg wat sirenfal is alive o_0 EDIT: BEST CLASSIC EVER M9S

Edited by CATLOLZ

CATLOLZ    0

✌if I heard right I heard unknown gamer was eating Mexican food then this might be him after 10 years of eating http://www.google.ro/search?q=AMERICA+FUCK+YEAH&client=ms-unknown&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj404rshr3LAhWlBZoKHZKnAbwQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=566#imgrc=frGYNttbSnN2rM%3A. BUT BUT

.. WAIT PLZ DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT. CAUSE I DIDN'T EITHER. hmm...well in your luck if you did ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )it'd be an american flag ;-;

MasterFux    390

✌if I heard right I heard unknown gamer was eating Mexican food then this might be him after 10 years of eating http://www.google.ro... BUT BUT

.. WAIT PLZ DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT. CAUSE I DIDN'T EITHER. hmm...well in your luck if you did ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )it'd be an american flag ;-;

The fuck are you saying?

asmcint    279

Omg wat sirenfal is alive o_0 EDIT: BEST CLASSIC EVER M9S

Of course he's alive. It's his projects that are dead.

jk krysk ilu(no homo)

• Upvote 1

Sirenfal    4038

Of course he's alive. It's his projects that are dead.

jk krysk ilu(no homo)

NvKL1Jz.gif

• Upvote 1