Team Avolition
TheRealMasonMac

How to retake console

My friend got his server stolen by a hacker. That hacker did it since his crappy spawn was destroyed by my friend, so is there anyway to get the console back since he changed the email. My friend already called the police. I will openly put out this hackers minecraft ign. -modsnip-

Mod edit: Wrong section, wrong website. Contact your server host.

Edited by rakiru
  • Downvote 5

Zirix    716

build a wall around the server

i also vote for donald trump

• Downvote 1

PigHunter    301

My friend got his server stolen by a hacker. That hacker did it since his crappy spawn was destroyed by my friend, so is there anyway to get the console back since he changed the email. My friend already called the police. I will openly put out this hackers minecraft ign. timmydabest15

So first pull up terminal and use it to reconfigure the firewall. Then use the firewall to create fire packets to use on the hackers waterwall he set up around your friends console. Once that's done use puTTY to ssh into the mainframe and use that to reverse engineer the hacker's DHCP protocol so you can trace him. It's pretty easy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

asmcint    279

So first pull up terminal and use it to reconfigure the firewall. Then use the firewall to create fire packets to use on the hackers waterwall he set up around your friends console. Once that's done use puTTY to ssh into the mainframe and use that to reverse engineer the hacker's DHCP protocol so you can trace him. It's pretty easy.

But make sure you're behind at least seven skeletons proxies, otherwise your connection might be backtraced. And don't forget to wear dark sunglasses, and say "I'm in" when you succeed!

Edited by asmcint
  • Downvote 1

Valkyrie    1352

Inject the ssh dhcp protocol into the external vga subwoofer unit. Then, hearthbleed the putty terminal with urxvt and fstab the /dev/sda protocol with thunderbird

Tell your friend to contact the server provider, they should be able to help.

• Upvote 1

lkgddr    251

My friend got his server stolen by a hacker. That hacker did it since his crappy spawn was destroyed by my friend, so is there anyway to get the console back since he changed the email. My friend already called the police. I will openly put out this hackers minecraft ign. timmydabest15

Don't worry my dad is Notch I can get this guy banned from Minecraft and get your friend's server back no problem.

• Downvote 1

Meowingtons    100

what did you expect when you openly tell us your friend called the police cuz he lost his server in Minecraft..

MasterFux    390

what did you expect when you openly tell us your friend called the police cuz he lost his server in Minecraft..

In forum games, no less.